Greene and Knighton

Advertisement
Keyshawn Greene is definitely coming.

I thought he wouldn't announce until after he OV'd, but the interest from him is very real.

Once Taggart got fired he was immediately looking around & Miami was at the top of his list, he visited FSU when we played them @ Doak & was very impressed with how well our Defense played, then we extended the offer 3 days later.

I don't think OP is trolling at all, it would be crazy if he announced as early as next week, but the OV on 12/13 will seal the deal. FSU is dragging their feet on hiring a Coach & Haggins isn't able to convince everybody that he's going to be the HC or stay on for the next staff.

The only kids who are sticking with FSU are the ones who just simply want to go there regardless of who's the HC, but a lot of them are jumping ship soon if they don't have a HC hired by the first NSD in December.
Well if he comes I will personally apologize and shout you out sir. After Sileo everyone wants to top him, even though it’s impossible

It's all good brotha. I'm just sharing my info with my fellow Canes.

FWIW, there's a long time poster on the Rivals site who said last night there are 3 silents in addition to Worsham- so a total of 4. It's possible it is Knighton, Greene and Harrell..... Or some combo of Knighton with others....

Advertisement
Wife said why are those pots and pans on the dining room chair , I put them away and there out again.

I need them close to me, OH NO YOUR NOT NO WAY , WE HEAR ENOUGH OF THAT .

LMAO LMAO

Advertisement
I’m the OG of the no pants , lotion and tube socks. I’ve sworn them off for years , but I’m about to pull them out of the bat closet. Triple x t shirts too

71UemOVXlQL._SX425_.jpg

Advertisement

I thought he wouldn't announce until after he OV'd, but the interest from him is very real.

Once Taggart got fired he was immediately looking around & Miami was at the top of his list, he visited FSU when we played them @ Doak & was very impressed with how well our Defense played, then we extended the offer 3 days later.

I don't think OP is trolling at all, it would be crazy if he announced as early as next week, but the OV on 12/13 will seal the deal. FSU is dragging their feet on hiring a Coach & Haggins isn't able to convince everybody that he's going to be the HC or stay on for the next staff.

The only kids who are sticking with FSU are the ones who just simply want to go there regardless of who's the HC, but a lot of them are jumping ship soon if they don't have a HC hired by the first NSD in December.

He might be coming but I doubt he’s one of the silent’s. Has he even been on campus before?

He might be coming but I doubt he’s one of the silent’s. Has he even been on campus before?
He might have back in the Spring, but I don't know for sure, but our staff was in contact with him earlier in the year just never offered him until late.

I would be shocked if he did announce next week, but I do believe even if he doesn't we'll get him on 12/13.

The only way FSU keeps him IMO is if they hire Haggins & if they were going to hire him they would've already announced it by now specifically for recruiting purposes.

Advertisement
Wife said why are those pots and pans on the dining room chair , I put them away and there out again.

I need them close to me, OH NO YOUR NOT NO WAY , WE HEAR ENOUGH OF THAT .

LMAO LMAO
I want what you’re on

If Greene is coming then We and him need to reach out to Demorie Tate Elite CB. He is another kid that’s going to FSU as long as haggins is HC, no idea if there is any interest but we must act swiftly while FSU is leaderless. He is a pretty quiet kid so he might relate to rumph (I kid I kid)

Advertisement
Back