Greene and Knighton

Advertisement
And why do you think a public commitment means more?
I never said it did or didn't... But at least WE would know their word and it's PUBLIC to EVERYONE. Just saying, it feels pointless to get excited about "silents". Regardless, neither one matters until they're signed.

Advertisement
Glad to see you confident on Greene, LCE ....

Flowe isn’t coming, so we have to land him.

How sure are you about that are you ?

I mean I don’t know anything. I just refuse to believe we will beat out Clemson for a 5* OOS recruit that has been a lean to them for quite some time. 99% of this board is so quick to use bags as an excuse whenever we lose someone, but think we will overcome that with the best LB recruit to come out of HS in probably 5 or so years? Man please. I’m all for shooting the shot, but we need to take Green/Hyppolite first and foremost. If Flowe comes then cool, make it work but don’t neglect the in state truly realistic options for someone who is the epitome of a longshot. JMO.

I mean I don’t know anything. I just refuse to believe we will beat out Clemson for a 5* OOS recruit that has been a lean to them for quite some time. 99% of this board is so quick to use bags as an excuse whenever we lose someone, but think we will overcome that with the best LB recruit to come out of HS in probably 5 or so years? Man please. I’m all for shooting the shot, but we need to take Green/Hyppolite first and foremost. If Flowe comes then cool, make it work but don’t neglect the in state truly realistic options for someone who is the epitome of a longshot. JMO.

Ok.

Advertisement

Before Knighton and this recent 3-game streak where our QB+OL finally gelled, I was right there with you. But B Jordan and all those portal kids like Phillips and Bolden do show that the top recruits will come if they believe Miami could be back on their watch. I feel like there's a glimmer of hope still.

That said, why not take one of Green/Hyppolite now anyway. Make room for Flowe if he comes. It's not like we can't figure that out.

Advertisement
Back