Green on Green w/ white cleats for Syracuse

Advertisement
The green just baffles me. You'd think with Richt being an alum he'd want more of our traditional orange tops and white pants. Majority of the players like green is the only logical explanation.
Miami wore Green from 1949-1974, is that not also traditional?

Teach them something plus the green on green with white or black gonna look great on the field.. watch and see

Advertisement
I grew up watching miami wearing the green jerseys in the early 2000s so I don’t have a problem with it at all. I just don’t like all orange or all green tbh. I have to see how it looks on gameday

Advertisement
People will cry about anything! Lol! Could careless what jersey combo is used, I'll take a win in any combo.

Actually it's Cantaloupe. LOL

Some of you guys must be filled with joy whenever you watch Tennesseee play.

The Green hate from our fans is hilarious to say the least.

The school colors are Orange & Green, not Orange & White, there's nothing wrong with wearing our new green Uni's.

Tennessee wears parking cone orange

I like green on green with the white cleats.. not my top choice but I'm down with it.. used to make this selection all the time on the PS3 back in the day.

I just hate the white shoes. Where are the black socks and black cleats. They keep saying they are coming but they never wear them.

I actually like the dark green but would have liked them with black shoes or green shoes

Advertisement
For those that don't like our relish look, at least we don't wear absurd nonsense like dis....

17FB_v7b_juke.jpg

Advertisement
Would rather have orange jerseys, but I'm OK with the green jerseys.
What I don't like is the monochromatic look no matter who is wearing it. Really don't care for all black that some teams wear

I mean white shoes is fine for a couple games, but what's with the refusal to wear all black (shoes/socks)?

Advertisement
Back