Green on Green w/ white cleats for Syracuse

Some of you guys are like this with the fashion talk:

8753D6E0-6D03-4092-8D05-E77A01D297A0.jpg

Just butch up, gentlemen, and get over it.

Advertisement
It’s not as simple as “hating on green.” I actually like the green jerseys. And the alternates we have had (for the most part).

But doing the single color look with the green pants just looks awful. Same with the orange on orange that pops up every once in a blue moon. Atrocious.

Orange > Green

I agree we've been a little too into the relish this year. But I barely care.

Just win.

Advertisement
This shouldnt be a surprise to anyone, we are after all playing the ORANGEMEN.

I actually like the white/white look. At the end of the day though, who gives a ****.

No black at all. Not a school color.

Home Day Games - Orange with White Pants
Home Night Games - Green with White Pants
Away Day Games - White with Orange Pants
Away Night Games - White with Green Pants

Advertisement
This shouldnt be a surprise to anyone, we are after all playing the ORANGEMEN.

I actually like the white/white look. At the end of the day though, who gives a ****.

I was just about to mention we’re playing the orangemen

Advertisement
It’s not as simple as “hating on green.” I actually like the green jerseys. And the alternates we have had (for the most part).

But doing the single color look with the green pants just looks awful. Same with the orange on orange that pops up every once in a blue moon. Atrocious.

Seriously. The green top white bottom is fine but we do we have to do the pickle or the cream sickle? **** is terrible. It’s like we forcing ourselves to be one of those same color on same color hats that people used to like 10 years ago

I've come to the conclusion everyone likes one style and any other combo is a slap to you and your mothers face

Nut up it's the schools colors and they look sharper than we had last year with the feathers or rocking gator skin unis

Advertisement
We better be in Orange jersey/ white pants for the Notre Dame game, if only out of respect for the 1989 Team that beat ND in the Orange Bowl.

Love it . We wore the **** outta green back in the early 00's ( the last time we were good) so I like the vibe they got. Also Green is our other color so it makes sense.

It's not like we didn't know this was coming. Every home uniform was announced back in July. The only switch was wearing Green and White last week instead of All Black due to the game time change.

This is the last week of the green jersey at home. But I'd bet almost anything that we're going to wear Green over White or vice versa for the bowl game and hopefully ACCCG.

Actually we're supposed to wear green tops,
with white pants, socks and cleats vs Virginia

Advertisement
Back