Green on Green w/ white cleats for Syracuse

Advertisement
if their logic for going all green is that we are playing the orangemen, then okay.

also, since this is the first time ill be seeing this green/green combo to judge it, okay.

but, if i dont like how it looks or if we dont play well in it...then better believe ill be bytching about it next time.

my instinct is to say stick with the white pants at home.. but we'll see how it looks. wouldnt mind switching back & forth from orange to green, at the least.

from a different perspective...do you guys think it helps our team to actually stick with wearing the same colors as often as possible(obviously cant for away games)? for example, maybe helps the QB find his WR's a split-second faster when there is chaos in the pocket?

I mean white shoes is fine for a couple games, but what's with the refusal to wear all black (shoes/socks)?

I don’t think it’s a refusal, it’s because they have not shipped the black shoes yet.

Can’t wear what you don’t have.

Ah, ok. Seems odd that equipment hasn’t been shipped yet. Here’s hoping that black/black is more of a thing next year.

Advertisement
Some of you guys must be filled with joy whenever you watch Tennesseee play.

The Green hate from our fans is hilarious to say the least.

The school colors are Orange & Green, not Orange & White, there's nothing wrong with wearing our new green Uni's.

The Orange/White are my favorites, but I don't mind the Green. And if you're going to pick a game to not wear the Orange, why wouldn't you do it in a game where you're opponent is going to be wearing orange Helmets and pants. It has to make the QB's job a little easier trying to pick the green guys from the orange guys than it is to tell the Orange/Whites from the White/Oranges.

The little details that separate coaches from corches.

71AlV1Aq1lL._UX395_.jpg

Let's go all green (cleats and helmet included) so that Berros can take it to the house on a camaflauge KR!! LOL We'll call it the money uni package.

[video=youtube_share;JwckY-Y-ZFQ]https://youtu.be/JwckY-Y-ZFQ[/video]

Advertisement
The green just baffles me. You'd think with Richt being an alum he'd want more of our traditional orange tops and white pants. Majority of the players like green is the only logical explanation.

that and sell the new jerseys...everyone bought the orange and white ones already, but time to increase sales on the green ones.

Green on green looks dope.

I don't disagree with others saying I'd like to wear more orange (or at least alternate between orange and green more), but I think our unis will look good on Sat.

I remember when we wore it against LaTech in 2000. Loved it:

r_smoss_i.jpg

Advertisement
Wait until yal see it on the field it'll look dope and then everyone can stfu and enjoy the W

Advertisement
You know we are on the verge of being back when one of the most controversial threads filled with complaints has nothing to do with our play on the field....
....but rather what uniforms we are going to be wearing.

Personally I don't care what we wear against darn Syracuse.

Just win.

The green just baffles me. You'd think with Richt being an alum he'd want more of our traditional orange tops and white pants. Majority of the players like green is the only logical explanation.

This is what I don't get. What's up with all the green???

I thought MR would go with the old school orange look from when he was a player at UM.

Advertisement
Back