Green on Green w/ white cleats for Syracuse

The green just baffles me. You'd think with Richt being an alum he'd want more of our traditional orange tops and white pants. Majority of the players like green is the only logical explanation.
Miami wore Green from 1949-1974, is that not also traditional?

Advertisement
Some of you guys must be filled with joy whenever you watch Tennesseee play.

The Green hate from our fans is hilarious to say the least.

The school colors are Orange & Green, not Orange & White, there's nothing wrong with wearing our new green Uni's.

Officail rankings

White tops
Orange pants

White tops
Green pants

Orange tops
White pants

Green tops
White pants

Pickle

Advertisement
The green just baffles me. You'd think with Richt being an alum he'd want more of our traditional orange tops and white pants. Majority of the players like green is the only logical explanation.

We sucked for most of 1949-1974 too.....and I was born in 1979, so **** that ****

The school colors are Orange & Green, not Orange & White, there's nothing wrong with wearing our new green Uni's.

Tennessee wears parking cone orange

We sucked for most of 1949-1974 too.....and I was born in 1979, so **** that ****
I wasn't born then either, I still like Green lol.

I simply use that to make the point that people think Green isn't apart of Hurricane tradition when it is.

It's not like we didn't know this was coming. Every home uniform was announced back in July. The only switch was wearing Green and White last week instead of All Black due to the game time change.

This is the last week of the green jersey at home. But I'd bet almost anything that we're going to wear Green over White or vice versa for the bowl game and hopefully ACCCG.

Advertisement

I simply use that to make the point that people think Green isn't apart of Hurricane tradition when it is.

Of course it is, but a lot of people just don't like the green jerseys. Some of it has to do with the fact that they're not used to them, as we didn't wear them from the mid-70s until 1998, but I just don't like them.

Advertisement
**** it man. That’s three home games in a row with green. Can we wear are primary color already. Is that too much to ask for? I love my orange gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tennessee wears parking cone orange
I know, I'm just bustin chops.

I figured, but I live in Tennessee now, and I hate that ******* color.

Advertisement

Of course it is, but a lot of people just don't like the green jerseys. Some of it has to do with the fact that they're not used to them, as we didn't wear them from the mid-70s until 1998, but I just don't like them.
Fair enough, I can respect that.

Advertisement
Back