Green on Green w/ white cleats for Syracuse

407cane

All-ACC
https://twitter.com/TheUEqRoom/status/920783820017807361

edit, i'm a moron and cant embed on my phone but Uequipmentroom posted on twitter

[Tweet]<p lang="en" dir="ltr">We will be wearing this vs Syracuse this weekend. The black cleats are coming don't worry. Playing pretty well in the white cleats though. <a href="https://t.co/foxnFGkh7Y">pic.twitter.com/foxnFGkh7Y</a></p>— The U Equipment Room (@TheUEqRoom) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheUEqRoom/status/920783820017807361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">[/Tweet]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Syracuse should bring these beauties back then.

124.jpg

Advertisement
FIYAH.

/Don't care what we wear, just win.

//Want some black cleats and socks doe.

I’m not one to typically give any ***** about what we are wearing...but the pickle look is the ******* worst.

All green and all orange should be strictly off limits. They look turrbl

Advertisement
Come on. I know it's only uniforms, but 3 ******* times this year? I assume we're still wearing black in one of our last home games, hopefully one of which better be a night game. That leaves 2. We better ******* wear orange in those games. 3 orange, 3 green, 1 black. Not that anyone gives a ****, but we should do 5 orange, 1 green, 1 black.

The green just baffles me. You'd think with Richt being an alum he'd want more of our traditional orange tops and white pants. Majority of the players like green is the only logical explanation.

Come on. I know it's only uniforms, but 3 ******* times this year? I assume we're still wearing black in one of our last home games, hopefully one of which better be a night game. That leaves 2. We better ******* wear orange in those games. 3 orange, 3 green, 1 black. Not that anyone gives a ****, but we should do 5 orange, 1 green, 1 black.

I'll settle for 4 orange, and the other 3 being whatever.
But still, no orange on orange or green on green. It just looks bad. Orange on Orange might be worse though.

Advertisement
I like the green/green...I wish they would have made it green/green/green with green socks and shoes.

But, I would have gone orange/orange/orange just to mess with the orangemen. Make them NOT wear their colors.

If we are playing a day/afternoon game at home, why would we ever not wear white and force the opponent to wear a darker color?

Oh great, another jersey thread.

/Doesn't mind the different jersey combos, thinks going Pickle Rick is better than Creamsickle.

Advertisement
Come on. I know it's only uniforms, but 3 ****ing times this year? I assume we're still wearing black in one of our last home games, hopefully one of which better be a night game. That leaves 2. We better ****ing wear orange in those games. 3 orange, 3 green, 1 black. Not that anyone gives a ****, but we should do 5 orange, 1 green, 1 black.

This. And only this. This is serious ******* bull****.

Come on. I know it's only uniforms, but 3 ****ing times this year? I assume we're still wearing black in one of our last home games, hopefully one of which better be a night game. That leaves 2. We better ****ing wear orange in those games. 3 orange, 3 green, 1 black. Not that anyone gives a ****, but we should do 5 orange, 1 green, 1 black.

This. And only this. This is serious ******* bull****. Orange/White should be the primary uniform combo.

The green jerseys are just atrocious. White jerseys and green pants are Ok though.

Bring back orange.

Advertisement
Back