Great game

He’s not affiliated with this site anymore and it is 100 times better now with him gone. Guy had an ego the size of Dan Uggla’s forearms and his evaluations were dog****.
Yeah...you should definitely ask for a refund

Advertisement
I wish there was a rating here where it was funny but reflects negatively

Advertisement
OP should be put into the CIS Ring of Honor. Had all use feenin like a 1991 Crack Head for the Work back in the day. That Alex Collins commitment thread was legendary. Put in more Work for the Canes then most anyone on here during his tenure. Single handly shut down 3 message boards while he was the head coach of this message board. He endured through the coach Radio and Alf golden years like a heavy weight champ. Good Job Peter

Romberg was defending pete when he had the beef with the beast before he was kicked out of oth. Amber is ******* terrible. Get that gaytor girl off the air.

amber just speaks over people on the show to get heard. i get that women in sports radio dont get respect, but theres a better way to keep a show going than to just speak over people while theyre talking. joy was 100x better and she wasnt great either. also, she needs to stop trying to rep UF on a miami radio show. no one cares.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, just not advertise the fact that he doesn't.

His bender posts ITT are a bad look, too.
Romberg’s just a guy like Pete. He trashed Pete publicly, and Pete responded by saying “the feeling’s mutual.” Not exactly scathing stuff.

But I’m sure he appreciates your sage fatherly advice.

Jesus Christ, how old is Pete? 23? 24?

Some of you clowns are freaking out over a guy that just graduated college.

Personally, I have no idea what role he had in the the two DTs leaving, but if someone were to tell me they had made up their minds and Pete had little to nothing to do with it, that would sound to me as reasonable as any other explanation.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, how old is Pete? 23? 24?

Some of you clowns are freaking out over a guy that just graduated college.

Personally, I have no idea what role he had in the the two DTs leaving, but if someone were to tell me they had made up their minds and Pete had little to nothing to do with it, that would sound to me as reasonable as any other explanation.
BhUGDN_CAAEh440.jpg

Is Aziz important to you kids? He is a nobody. Cis just a Canes forum. Don’t treat this forum anymore than entertainment. Adjust your priorities in life.

Advertisement
Back