Great game

Advertisement
Gotta love this site. A traitor is an administrator and there is also a gator reporter. How about a nole webmaster?
Really have no idea why the **** they are allowed on this site still. Pete is a world class prick and Marrero is absolutely useless on here.

I had nothing to do with Norton leaving. If you guys think I have that sort of influence, you’re giving me way too much credit. Why would they listen to me? Seriously, who am I?

—RIP Gotti.
The son of a successful father. Can't figure anything out beyond that.

Pete you held it down for 6 years bruh you was big on kosi from the jump and I appreciate that my guy get your bag and stay up my boy

Advertisement
Didn't understand why he's posting but I think it's bc Nkosi may now be the starter?

Remember Pete saying Nkosi was going to start last year, well he's a year and 4 games into the second year late.
The idiot also said Robert Knowles was elite and we all saw how that turned out. He just threw random **** out there and hoped it stuck.

Advertisement
For all you ***ktards and ***kboys that are throwing out insults at Pete and talking ****, dude gave us free info and scoops that many others couldn’t get for a lot of years. He doesn’t owe a nickel to any of you.

You’d think this is a paid side or something. Dudes acting like scorned females is never a good look. Sack up and man up!

Welcome back, Pete!

For all you ***ktards and ***kboys that are throwing out insults at Pete and talking ****, dude gave us free info and scoops that many others couldn’t get for a lot of years. He doesn’t owe a nickel to any of you.

You’d think this is a paid side or something. Dudes acting like scorned females is never a good look. Sack up and man up!

Welcome back, Pete!
**** you

I’m sure that it must have taken all of your brain power to write that response. It’s obvious that you are Pulitzer Prize material. Budding authors, screenwriters and journalists BEWARE, MKlown is coming after all your jobs!

Der will be noh su(phlegm)vivo(more phlegm)s!
(In the voice of Fezzik)

I’m sure that it must have taken all of your brain power to write that response. It’s obvious that you are Pulitzer Prize material. Budding authors, screenwriters and journalists BEWARE, MKlown is coming after all your jobs!

Der will be noh su(phlegm)vivo(more phlegm)s!
(In the voice of Fezzik)
Good one....you really got me there

Advertisement
I can give ole Petey Pablo credit. He was good to us for a while. He got us some solid info over the years and he definitely got burned a few times too.
The way he left, left a lot to be desired and going from team reporter to agent just feels slimy but it’s whatever. Guess he wasn’t a fan of the U after all.
In the end we got Stefan out of the deal and that’s turned out to be a great deal for us!
Good luck big brow!

Now someone yank his **** administrator title! Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back