Graduate Transfers and JuCos

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
We need OL.
If both Corn and Artie leave, we need CBs.

Was looking through Georgia's roster for either. Don't see many candidates. John Theus is an OT/senior, but a draft prospect. Same with LB Jordan Jenkins.
If we can't get St. Louis to take the next step, we may have to trot out a legion of OGuards out there again. Are there any specific JuCo recruits we can snag?

OL depth:

St Louis/Mcdermott
Mcdermott/Gauthier
Linder/Knighton
Isidora/Gall
Darling/Odogwu

CB depth:

yikes

Advertisement
We need OL.

Was looking through Georgia's roster for either. Don't see many candidates. John Theus is an OT/senior, but a draft prospect. Same with LB Jordan Jenkins.
If we can't get St. Louis to take the next step, we may have to trot out a legion of OGuards out there again. Are there any specific JuCo recruits we can snag?

OL depth:

St Louis/Mcdermott
Mcdermott/Gauthier
Linder/Knighton
Isidora/Gall
Darling/Odogwu

CB depth:

yikes

Golden truly had no clue

Richt is respected by all of the sec. I could see graduate transfers from any sec school coming.

We need OL.

OL depth:

St Louis/Mcdermott
Mcdermott/Gauthier
Linder/Knighton
Isidora/Gall
Darling/Odogwu

CB depth:

yikes

We'll get to see if another key issue holding us back has changed. Admissions.

Advertisement
Corn ain't leaving

I don't think he should, but he's supposed to take a peek. Same with Grace. Both of those guys stay and we hire a legitimate D-Coordinator, I'm gonna be very excited to watch defense again.

Advertisement
We need OL.

OL depth:

St Louis/Mcdermott
Mcdermott/Gauthier
Linder/Knighton
Isidora/Gall
Darling/Odogwu

CB depth:

yikes

Also are going to need safeties for the following year.

Homestly, I would rather just play freshmen.

I think we will be better on the line than people think. This was a young group and they all come back. Continuity is important. The line that finished the year (Darling, McDermott, Linder, Odogwu) should have started the year.

I think we will be better on the line than people think. This was a young group and they all come back. Continuity is important. The line that finished the year (Darling, McDermott, Linder, Odogwu) should have started the year.

None of those guys can play LT effectively enough.

Advertisement
We need OL.

OL depth:

St Louis/Mcdermott
Mcdermott/Gauthier
Linder/Knighton
Isidora/Gall
Darling/Odogwu

CB depth:

yikes

We'll get to see if another key issue holding us back has changed. Admissions.

For the 493rd time, IF STANFORD CAN GET KIDS IN WE CAN GET KIDS IN. We aren't being held back by observing the same standard that everybody else is. Maybe we pass on a kid now and then if we don't think he can handle school, but if we didn't you'd b**ch when he failed out.

Darling was passable this year. Hopefully, St. Louis is ready to step up. It's hard to land an LT from JUCO. There have been some great ones like Walter Jones and Bryant McKinnie but those are rare.

We need OL.

OL depth:

St Louis/Mcdermott
Mcdermott/Gauthier
Linder/Knighton
Isidora/Gall
Darling/Odogwu

CB depth:

yikes

Welcome back Lu. Good to read some football talk again

Advertisement
[VINE][/VINE]

Darling was passable this year. Hopefully, St. Louis is ready to step up. It's hard to land an LT from JUCO. There have been some great ones like Walter Jones and Bryant McKinnie but those are rare.

We're probably never going to fully agree on this. Darling is doing his best and would probably be slightly better at RT, but I think his optimal position is Guard. I agree he can defend himself at Tackle in college. But, it's time to move passed that standard. Richt should be competing for 10 or 11 wins next year. A lot of the close games (against equally talented or better teams) are going to come down to our OL.

I also agree continuity will help us be better than this year. That, too, is a really low standard. If not for Kaaya processing information at the rate of an NFL vet QB, he'd have been sacked a record amount of times.

Corn ain't leaving

I don't think he should, but he's supposed to take a peek. Same with Grace. Both of those guys stay and we hire a legitimate D-Coordinator, I'm gonna be very excited to watch defense again.

Doesn't grace weigh under 220. He's not leaving. Can't see corn leaving either. His star potential is really with the ball in his hands which isn't what he's going pro for. Where do you think he'd get drafted? I don't think first 3 rounds

Numbers wise, Golden brought in an absolute ton of lineman. You gotta hope a couple of them are able to play. Possibly a Bar Milo puts on some weight in the offseason and can play next year.

Advertisement
Back