Grade This Class

Advertisement
B
Missed out on too many local playmakers.
Didnt not properly address the S and DT situations, although we didnt strike out.......

Did land a potential franchise QB, best DE in the state in the last couple of years, and for once the JAG meter is almost on empty. Really like the lower rated kids as a whole, solid 3 star kids that dont look like 3 stars we got in the past.
With as much talent this area has....a B should be a given. That should be avg. with little recruiting. So many quality players you don't have to really go all in. I like the NJ boys, very solid. But if they coaching staff can't develop, they will have to get all elite players. You can't miss on another 5 different makers.

Advertisement
Failed at DT. Again

F-

Your opinion is an F-

Jenkins, Moten, Heurtelou and Wynche is a very good class with some monster pass rushers to put beside them! Don't try those kids like that. Valentine would have made this an A class

That's cool. Keep rationalizing losing out on every elite DT from south Florida every year.

is Moten from NJ?

Is he elite?

No, he's garbage. Let's tear up his signed LOI.

Dude doesn't know NJ from South Florida and now he wants to weigh in on whether an 18-19 yr old kid is elite? Please, lock the doors and stay inside.

i'll give it a c+ cause we failed at DT, WR, CB, and LB. I'll also say we failed at QB,how in the **** don't you offer one out of q.flowers, sean white, and treon and opportunity to play qb right off the bat. Kaaya is good but he concerns me mobility wise and he is no manning, and rosier, well I will never get that one but o well not our call just hope we win it all next year.

Advertisement
Your opinion is an F-

Jenkins, Moten, Heurtelou and Wynche is a very good class with some monster pass rushers to put beside them! Don't try those kids like that. Valentine would have made this an A class

That's cool. Keep rationalizing losing out on every elite DT from south Florida every year.

is Moten from NJ?

Is he elite?

Dude doesn't know NJ from South Florida and now he wants to weigh in on whether an 18-19 yr old kid is elite? Please, lock the doors and stay inside.

192.jpg

is Moten from NJ?

Is he elite?

192.jpg

Don't worry about me. Just stay inside and away from sharp objects.

Class is an A.

Top 10 class, filled from top to bottom, with players.
This is the first class I've seen in a long time where it is difficult to find even one commit who is a head scratcher.

Only one might be Rosier, and with him you are talking about a 6'2" 210lb 4.6 dual threat qb who can spin it.

120 some odd D1 programs and we are in the top 10 with this class.
That percentage alone makes the class an "A."

Advertisement
is Moten from NJ?

Is he elite?

192.jpg

Don't worry about me. Just stay inside and away from sharp objects.

You still didn't answer if he's elite though

i'll give it a c+ cause we failed at DT, WR, CB, and LB. I'll also say we failed at QB,how in the **** don't you offer one out of q.flowers, sean white, and treon and opportunity to play qb right off the bat. Kaaya is good but he concerns me mobility wise and he is no manning, and rosier, well I will never get that one but o well not our call just hope we win it all next year.

I give your rationale a D, and that's being generous.

We signed 4 good to really good DT's. Young, Owens, Smith and McCray are all solid lb's.
We already have 8 current cornerbacks and only 1 is a senior. Don't really have room to load up on them considering our scholly restrictions.

As for wide receiver, we signed Berrios, Langham, Brady, Njoku, and Gray with 6 current wr's to give us 11. 12 if you count Kidd.

As for qb, I and most sane people would take Kaaya over White, Harris and Flowers combined.
As for Kaaya not being Manning, which high school player is?

Advertisement
What's the difference, once they get into the U Fat program, they all get to fat and slow to be useful.

Class is an A.

Top 10 class, filled from top to bottom, with players.
This is the first class I've seen in a long time where it is difficult to find even one commit who is a head scratcher.

Only one might be Rosier, and with him you are talking about a 6'2" 210lb 4.6 dual threat qb who can spin it.

120 some odd D1 programs and we are in the top 10 with this class.
That percentage alone makes the class an "A."

Yeah, just some simple math refutes Einsteins on the board laughingly offering up -Bs, Cs, Fs. Pretty sure there are 126 FBS programs and consensus ranking has Miami #9. So that puts the Canes in the top 7% of all programs.

If these same characters were graded on their own ridiculous scale by a teacher/professor and received anything short of an A- or A, they'd be raising **** trying to get the teacher/professor fired.

Was anyone reeled in late short of pulling back Wyche? No. Also lost out on some top S Fl talent that went to programs that right now are more appealing. And lost a nice OT prospect to Stanford. So 3-4 additional kids could have made this a spectacular class. But, Negative Nellies aside, Miami still had one of the better recruiting classes in the country.

B- to C+. Losing TV and Powell hurt, would have been a B or a B+ with them. Pull in a Dixon, Cook, Lane, etc. then an A-

Advertisement
Back