Grad Transfer - RB Tyshon Dye

Advertisement
How many carries per game did our 3rd team RB get last year? 5 maybe? I'd be astonished if Dye leaves Clemson to sign up for that unless Dabo told him to leave.

If Clemson has a similar policy to UM about transfers to a conference team we might have that hurdle to overcome too.

Graduate transfer he can play wherever he wants my belief

Everybody's saying he would be walking in to be 3rd string which I agree but he's looking at Homer and saying he hasn't don't **** so he'll win out. He did come from Clemson and the only thing that stopped him really was injuries so he's not afraid

How many carries per game did our 3rd team RB get last year? 5 maybe? I'd be astonished if Dye leaves Clemson to sign up for that unless Dabo told him to leave.

If Clemson has a similar policy to UM about transfers to a conference team we might have that hurdle to overcome too.

Graduate transfer he can play wherever he wants my belief

This isn't an issue of faith or opinion, dearest friend. Fact is even grad transfers need approval in order to avoid sitting out.

Advertisement
Everybody's saying he would be walking in to be 3rd string which I agree but he's looking at Homer and saying he hasn't don't **** so he'll win out. He did come from Clemson and the only thing that stopped him really was injuries so he's not afraid

If he's "not afraid" then why not stay at Clemson and win the job. Gallman is leaving right?

Yearby had 102 carries, Edwards had 59 carries. Each one spent part of the year at #3 , and part at #2 .

You are correct on the transfer issue, though UM is not on Clemson's schedule (yes, we could face off in the ACC-CG).

Advertisement
How many years does he have to play? If it's 1, then there's zero reason not to take him (unless there's a better RB grad transfer?). He's basically holding the scholly that McFarland was going to take for 1 year until we can give it to a 2018 kid.

How many years does he have to play? If it's 1, then there's zero reason not to take him (unless there's a better RB grad transfer?). He's basically holding the scholly that McFarland was going to take for 1 year until we can give it to a 2018 kid.

THIS. If he wants to come then let him, He provides depth and can play some FB now that we need one

Advertisement

THIS. If he wants to come then let him, He provides depth and can play some FB now that we need one
Exactly. I'm just not sure why he would want to come here to provide depth for his last year of eligibility when he could go to SMU or Ga Southern and be a featured back.

Hmmm...Dye could come here and win the backup job easily considering there's nobody behind Walton with any experience.

Advertisement
Dabo could block him from coming to us in case we somehow finally won the CoaRstal.

Advertisement
Back