Grad Transfer - RB Tyshon Dye

Advertisement
Why would he leave the NC team to go somewhere to be "insurance?" Or to be a stupid FB who plays 5 snaps per game?

Use your fcking noodles. This sort of transfer wants to go somewhere to be the guy. There's no place for him here to be the guy.

Given's Richt's propensity last year to shoehorn Gus into games at the expense of a superior running back (i.e., Yearby), I think it is clear that he likes his RB rotation to include a big back who can block. I don't know if Homer or the incoming freshmen meet that description. That's probably why they would be looking at bringing in someone like this.

I'm pretty sure Thomas Brown makes more of the decision than Richt. Richt can override him, but Richt trusts Brown enough to decide which RB to ride with.

Advertisement
I think the biggest mistake this staff is making this recruiting cycle is not taking 2 DTs and all this retarded scrambling they are doing running around looking for RBs like a chicken with their head cut off. They need to ******* get a grip and just move onto the 2018 RB Class. Try to keep Gus if they can since he hasn't filed the paperwork yet, otherwise be ready to play Deejay at RB this year.

I think the biggest mistake this staff is making this recruiting cycle is not taking 2 DTs and all this retarded scrambling they are doing running around looking for RBs like a chicken with their head cut off. They need to ****ing get a grip and just move onto the 2018 RB Class. Try to keep Gus if they can since he hasn't filed the paperwork yet, otherwise be ready to play Deejay at RB this year.

LOL at worrying about DT when we have Coach Kool. If he felt we needed another DT, we would've pushed much harder for Conliffe or someone else.

Questioning anything about this staff and DL recruiting is insane.

I think the biggest mistake this staff is making this recruiting cycle is not taking 2 DTs and all this retarded scrambling they are doing running around looking for RBs like a chicken with their head cut off. They need to ******* get a grip and just move onto the 2018 RB Class. Try to keep Gus if they can since he hasn't filed the paperwork yet, otherwise be ready to play Deejay at RB this year.

How do you know he didn't sign paperwork?

Advertisement
Why would he leave the NC team to go somewhere to be "insurance?" Or to be a stupid FB who plays 5 snaps per game?

Use your fcking noodles. This sort of transfer wants to go somewhere to be the guy. There's no place for him here to be the guy.

I've been saying the same thing. Maybe the staff can sell a guy on being the power back behind Walton, but I dont see it happening.

I've been saying the same thing. Maybe the staff can sell a guy on being the power back behind Walton, but I dont see it happening.

Because he's got his ring, without Watson they aren't going to repeat, he's salty that he didn't get much playing time and Clemson continues to stack young bucks? Sometime kids just look for fresh starts. Colbert would have played some had he stayed at Texas but he came here because he felt he needed something different for whatever reason.

Because he's got his ring, without Watson they aren't going to repeat, he's salty that he didn't get much playing time and Clemson continues to stack young bucks? Sometime kids just look for fresh starts. Colbert would have played some had he stayed at Texas but he came here because he felt he needed something different for whatever reason.

Colbertson came here because we had Corn and Jerry's Kids at CB. Dye isn't looking to transfer somewhere to play his final year to be 3rd team RB at best. Guys grad transfer to play.

Advertisement
Jalen Hurd is the perfect grad transfer for our backfield right now Imo...BUT the problem is the kid wants to play TE for his senior season instead of RB.

Walton is a good back, he is far from untouchable though and we should be looking to improve.

Most have given up on Gray, there is talent there, but ****...kid stays in the doghouse and is now off injury.

Jalen Hurd is the perfect grad transfer for our backfield right now Imo...BUT the problem is the kid wants to play TE for his senior season instead of RB.

Walton is a good back, he is far from untouchable though and we should be looking to improve.

Most have given up on Gray, there is talent there, but ****...kid stays in the doghouse and is now off injury.

Except Hurd isn't a grad transfer. He has to sit out a year.

Advertisement

I think if Hurd was told he would be playing RB in a pro style offense he would come. That was his complaint at tennesee is he was promised pro style formations and carries and instead got stuck running read option every play with Dobbs.

Glen Logan will be our other DT in this class with ford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Thats actually what I'd prefer to happen. A guy that got a RS and learned a yr under coach O then has another yr to sit out under Kool. By the time he gets PT he's gunna be a monster.

I think the biggest mistake this staff is making this recruiting cycle is not taking 2 DTs and all this retarded scrambling they are doing running around looking for RBs like a chicken with their head cut off. They need to ****ing get a grip and just move onto the 2018 RB Class. Try to keep Gus if they can since he hasn't filed the paperwork yet, otherwise be ready to play Deejay at RB this year.

LOL at worrying about DT when we have Coach Kool. If he felt we needed another DT, we would've pushed much harder for Conliffe or someone else.

Questioning anything about this staff and DL recruiting is insane.

I'm not worried that Kool will do an excellent job. I'm just saying that the way the numbers work out we should have taken 2 this cycle. And all signs point to us going after the LSU transfer which would count as getting two. I'm not worried about Kool coaching anybody up. But back to back years of 1DTs is retarded.

How do you know he didn't sign paperwork?

"The issue, UM Athletics Director Blake James said, is that those schools are on Miami’s 2017 schedule. According to James, Edwards has not approached UM with a formal request to transfer, but if he did, UM would not waive the NCAA’s one-time transfer exception for those schools."

Advertisement
Back