Grad Transfer McKenzie Milton Enters the Portal

Alex smith was the 1st overall pick and much better given the systems. Smith would’ve put up crazy number in a modern day scheme witch is Urbans on roids
Lol I’m not comparing their skill set or claiming that Milton is a 1st round talent.

I’m comparing their injuries and simply stating that if a 36 year old can come back from a devastating leg injury then maybe a 23 year old can as well.

Advertisement
In 10 Games as a Junior he had 3000 Total Yards 34 Total TDs 6INTs. I have no clue how you couldn't be impressed by that lol. The season before that he had 4,700 Total Yards 45 Total TDs 9INTs
Like I was tryna type befor Siri decided to do her own thing..I’m not basing that off just stats. You watch what UCF was running
Lol I’m not comparing their skill set or claiming that Milton is a 1st round talent.

I’m comparing their injuries and simply stating that if a 36 year old can come back from a devastating leg injury then maybe a 23 year old can as well.
lol I get what your saying now. I’m sure that’s not how injuries work. I hope he does get back tho

Advertisement
Rivals said?
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Rivals reporting King reached out to Milton recently and told him he is going to test the pro waters. Miami an option for Milton. UF and FSU also interested in Milton
I'm not buying a Rivals story. That being said, extremely irresponsible for Fermin to write that article before King has made his intentions be know and when we're riding momentum. I wish they would ban that cuck from the Hetch. Either way, any idea when King is going to announce what he's going to do? @SouthParkCane @Cribby

I'm not buying a Rivals story. That being said, extremely irresponsible for Fermin to write that article before King has made his intentions be know and when we're riding momentum. I wish they would ban that cuck from the Hetch. Either way, any idea when King is going to announce what he's going to do? @SouthParkCane @Cribby
IMO, if we play in a NY6 bowl then after. If we stumble the next 2 games then I can see him not playing if his intention is to go to the draft.

Advertisement

idk anything about kings decision, but i would expect him to test the waters before deciding (if he hasnt already). he doesnt have to sign with an agent but can decide after getting his draft grade.

on milton, i like him but man thats a bad injury and **** be going up one level. the question is do we use the counter on him or another possible transfer QB/garcia

I was surprised to see it out, also. It was highlighted as "Breaking: "Canes Might Have More Options at QB"

Would love to see an LCE-type breakdown of Milton. When he was healthy, I remember him being pretty dang elusive and productive. That “healthy” thing is a huge issue, I know.

Advertisement
Milton just got a CB for FSU. It was the USF insider who put in the Garcia CB for Miami a few months ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back