Got to expect an OC announcement soon

Advertisement
It would be nice if the new OC is announced soon so people can stop talking in code. I have no idea who wears a hat like that.
Not sure if your being sarcastic or not? The style of hat is called a fedora. Same name as the OC most people want. If you were in fact being sarcastic well played Sir. Tip of the fedora cap to you my friend.

He ethered the entire staff for a reason , he has his guy and will probably let him choose his staff. Or at least have a big part in it.

That tells you it’s a big dog oc.
emogee 128.png

wasnt seth littrel his oc with that success then when he left unc kinda fell off? If litrell left and fedora was still there, why the offense couldnt produce results as good?

I haven't followed Fedora besides UNC and I wasn't that impressed but most of the board thinks he's a home run. I'll have to check out some of his OC stints. Or wait and see who actually comes

Advertisement
Advertisement
wasnt seth littrel his oc with that success then when he left unc kinda fell off? If litrell left and fedora was still there, why the offense couldnt produce results as good?
Fell off because he didn’t have a QB. His 2 guys the last 2 years have been awful. He always called the plays at UNC

Hopefully not a hasty decision, but time is of the essence with recruiting opening back up in several days.

Advertisement
Because the head coach doesn’t run an offense, an OC does. If his o slipped then fedora made a bad hire.

Look at his body of work as an OC, he isn’t being considered for the HC job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back