Got to expect an OC announcement soon

Andrew

All American
Administrator
I would have to imagine that whoever is going to be OC told Diaz that he wants an all new staff. Would also have to think that means we are bringing in a completely new offensive philosophy.

Consider me a fan of..

1546352756027.png

Advertisement
It would be nice if the new OC is announced soon so people can stop talking in code. I have no idea who wears a hat like that.

Advertisement
Fedora has his detractors but as an OC he seems to be an excellent choice. He had mixed success as UNCs HC but that’s an different animal. They were really good with Marquise Williams at QB. Didn’t they almost beat Clemson in at ACCCG that year? There were a few questionable calls in Clemson’s favor. Maybe I’m misremembering.

If he wants to parlay success as Miami OC into a new HC job, great. This will make him hungry and should carry over on the field.

@WhatTheHell’s post says it all.

Advertisement
Dude why are you posting this tomfoolery? It's obviously and intentional slander.
Anybody with a pulse knows Wikipedia can be edited by anybody with a pulse.
I accidentally posted the wrong photo.

That's my fault. Look at edited post. Phone doesn't like me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He ethered the entire staff for a reason , he has his guy and will probably let him choose his staff. Or at least have a big part in it.

That tells you it’s a big dog oc.
Maybe. But from what i seen reported the plan was for diaz to start fresh on offense from the start. Might be why richt decided to retire.

Fedora has his detractors but as an OC he seems to be an excellent choice. He had mixed success as UNCs HC but that’s an different animal. They were really good with Marquise Williams at QB. Didn’t they almost beat Clemson in at ACCCG that year? There were a few questionable calls in Clemson’s favor. Maybe I’m misremembering.

If he wants to parlay success as Miami OC into a new HC job, great. This will make him hungry and should carry over on the field.

@WhatTheHell’s post says it all.
Makes sense for Fedora as well. If he does well he moves on or takes Mannys job if he fails since we don’t actually do coaching searches here.

Advertisement
Back