Goodbye Rooster

The plusses and minuses of Rooster's career here and his potential (especially under a different OC) have all been more than adequately covered by you guys.

The only thing I could add is that I hope he doesn't end up in-conference or with someone on our schedule. Could see him gashing our D and magically NOT fumbling.

no inside info but if he goes to FSU, i hope everyone in here apologizes to certain extent for wanting him gone. i hope he goes OOC so we dont have to play him

Advertisement
He’ll likely make an impact for a team that plays a more wide open style. He’s a good receiver and a very underrated pass blocker. He’s not a guy who should get 20 carries.

For the people just waving him off, who are we replacing him with? We have one healthy running back on the roster and nobody committed. Nobody wants to play in this offense and the longer Mario keeps Gattis employed the less chance we have of signing offensive play makers. I guess they’ll be able to use the “no talent” excuse again when they average 14 points per game

He’ll likely make an impact for a team that plays a more wide open style. He’s a good receiver and a very underrated pass blocker. He’s not a guy who should get 20 carries.

For the people just waving him off, who are we replacing him with? We have one healthy running back on the roster and nobody committed. Nobody wants to play in this offense and the longer Mario keeps Gators employed the less chance we have of signing offensive play makers. I guess they’ll be able to use the “no talent” excuse again when they average 14 points per game
who? Lucius Stanley for one will replace him.

Advertisement
Well at least we know who won that e-beef here from 3 years back between the guy who was adamant that Knighton was the best back in south Florida and the other guy said Henry Parrish was. Whoever you two guys are... one of you STAND UP. lol

I could see him at Tennessee absolutely killing it. He's even got the nickname. They would love him.

Advertisement
And we still can't land a running back.

He didn't turn out the way I thought he would here, as one of our next greats, but I'm used to that by now.

Good luck young man. Find the right spot and run with it to the next level.

Advertisement
Everybody on the 2022 roster is free to leave. Obviously they won't, but if Miami can go 5-7 with you they can go 5-7 without you. There are a couple guys I'd prefer to keep but not losing sleep over anybody that's part of 5-7.

The way people are jumping off of this ship, 5-7 might be a miracle for us next year.

There is a whole lot of spots to fill and with the portal, you want good ones, you better pay. We'll see if someone that cares has those kinds of deep pockets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back