Goodbye Rooster

Advertisement
I'm a lot more upset about Knighton leaving Miami with only 3 RB's than Knighton leaving Miami. But if we had had the right OC, he could've been a real special player.

If I'm Mark Fletcher and Chris Johnson, I'm looking at Miami a lot harder now.
Immediate playing time is available. That's not a recruiting pitch, it's a reality.

I'll gladly trade Thad and Rooster for CJ and Fletcher.

Advertisement
Had some nice big play potential but you just can't give a guy that puts the ball on the ground at his rate a high volume. Good luck Rooster.

Hate to lose a local kid with his talents.

But I'm not worried about RBs.. when you can bring in Lucious Stanley in one week before the season starts and get 4.7ypc out of him, it shows that RBs are all about scheme and blocking. Yeah it's nice to have an elite RB, but when you have the OL we're going to have, we can get production from a bunch of guys.

Advertisement
Mixed emotions about this. Seems like a solid young fella and gotta give him props for getting out of the doghouse after some fumblitis. Could have been used better by both Lashlee and Gatass. Obviously leaves our RB room thin so Mario’s got a lot of work to do there.

Good luck Rooster unless you go to the gator or semenholes.

Parrish
Citizen, who's coming off an ACL and is rumored by some to be transferring
Chaney, who's always hurt

That's all we currently have at RB.

Yeah this roster is a mess. Good thing is there is no cap for this class. Ppl thought it was a joke when other said 40 new players on this roster.

Need a new OC but **** we need a monster 2023 class with high school guys plus a lot of portal help. Mario has his work cut out for him

Advertisement
Does Mario only want one rb next year (Parish). What portal player is going to want to come to Miami to ruin their career under Gattis

Good, why have a rooster when you can have a battering ram!?!? Players who can score quickly ruin your time of possession and bloat your yards per play! Let's purge them all and get FyZiCuLl!!!

Advertisement
I can see why. he wasnt really elevated to RB1 and when he was he had ball security issues. im pretty sure we are hitting the portal for RBs.

that said as much as he had issues i prefer him to stay.

I'm not surprised... I thought maybe he would stay when he worked his way back up but figured this was gonna go down this way.... Good luck to him...

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Advertisement
Back