Good Thing Player's "Love" Manny

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to defend manny but this the same breville jinco that sat out every time he broke a nail?
Your body is your body. Stop. When this man was on the field he sealed the edge against DEs and catch balls he should. Its not his fault we didn't put a team around him to win or that his body broke down from the physicality of the game. Manny is breeding softness like i said and the ones defending him are his creations. Brevin a real one, sorry

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Brevin and want him to succeed, but read just the first couple sentences and you can see even a broken clock is right twice a day
4B854371-1F46-41A6-B285-DA85A9185EE1.jpeg

Advertisement
Essentially said that Manny bad mouthed Brevin to all the scouts (said showed up to practice drunk, partied too much, not a leader) and that’s why he went 5th round as the 2nd or 3rd ranked te in the draft
Yeah im not gonna defend Brevin if he did those things but that sounds vindictive for Diaz to say that to scouts. If i don't have anything to say. Ill give the PR answers, he got things to work on, he is still growing blah blah. Diaz sounds like a snake. No wonder their is riots in the locker room.

Your body is your body. Stop. When this man was on the field he sealed the edge against DEs and catch balls he should. Its not his fault we didn't put a team around him to win or that his body broke down from the physicality of the game. Manny is breeding softness like i said and the ones defending him are his creations. Brevin a real one, sorry
It kind of is his fault. Happens when you're made of equal parts balsa wood and paper mache

Advertisement
Back