Good Thing Player's "Love" Manny

Advertisement
revisionist historians already out on Brevin.

Got drafted in the 5th round so he sucked when he was here, forgetting that he showed up whenever called upon in big games, was a legit big play threat and…given how many times he got dinged up…probably played through a lot of pain while doing it. Did it all while way undersized for the position.
Facts

Advertisement
you still shouldnt bash a player like that. thats not right.

brevin is just being equally **** now. not saying thats better, but for a coach to bad mouth a player like that is not alright.

Okay, here are the two possibillities:

1. Manny told the truth, but didnt suspend Brevin. Manny is proven to be unable to discipline his players and get accountability into his team and therefore, he needs to leave ASAFP.

2. Manny didnt tell the truth and jeopardized his players career. He is a complete **** and should be fired without receiving the rest of the payment for gross neglience.

Either case only should be followed by one result.

This. Current and former players can continue to pile on (and they will) but I highly doubt Manny went out of his way to bash Brevin to scouts when his total body of work suggested mid-round selection.
Exactly. If Brevin had a 1st 2nd or 3rd grade and he slipped because of this..then getting on manny abort that Is fair..but that wasn’t the case with Brevin. “Hurt in college, means hurt in the league”..that was Brevin. Was productive when right. But missed too many games along with injury..and a terrible pro day

1. Manny told the truth, but didnt suspend Brevin. Manny is proven to be unable to discipline his players and get accountability into his team and therefore, he needs to leave ASAFP.

2. Manny didnt tell the truth and jeopardized his players career. He is a complete **** and should be fired without receiving the rest of the payment for gross neglience.

1. Is bull****. He has suspended guys. Key guys.
2. If that was Brevin Jordan’s problem while here, it was not the soul reason he went that low..that’s just fact.

Advertisement

How do you know he wasn’t suspended. He missed a ton of games here. And how do you know Brevin isn’t lying or exaggerating?

1. Is bull****. He has suspended guys. Key guys.
2. If that was Brevin Jordan’s problem while here, it was not the soul reason he went that low..that’s just fact.
if you show up to practice drunk and dont get suspended, something is wrong with you as the head coach.

if i would show up drunk to my practice, my coach would kick my *** and let me run miles till i vomit. and i play soccer in an amateur league for ***** sake.

How do you know he wasn’t suspended. He missed a ton of games here. And how do you know Brevin isn’t lying or exaggerating?
a suspension was never mentioned, only injuries. and given that he is accusing manny, i actually tend to believe him way more than manny.

Essentially said that Manny bad mouthed Brevin to all the scouts (said showed up to practice drunk, partied too much, not a leader) and that’s why he went 5th round as the 2nd or 3rd ranked te in the draft
So he showed up to practice drunk and wasn’t suspended? Or was that one of the “he’s hurt” games where he looked fine? Or Manny lies about him. Either way this program continues to be a joke.

Like I said before, it’s time to stop getting mad the team sucks, and just be happy Miami has a team. Any logical person that knew about all the stuff that’s come out lately, would’ve blown it all up for good.

Advertisement
All the Bishop Gorman kids are way over hyped. Brevin the best of the 3 by far but his college career is what it is. Nice when healthy but often not healthy.
Head coach does have to be honest though especially about stuff like that if it’s true(Brevin saying that that’s what Manny told scouts makes me think it’s true unless he denied it on Snapchat)
If Manny signs off on Brevin off field and he becomes a problem in the league off the field then it ruins Manny’s ability to vouch for other guys on the team down the line.
To my knowledge Manny didn’t bad mouth Greg or Jaelan or Shaq, kids that we know to be solid on and off the field.
Brevin just tattled on himself.

Advertisement
Agreed. But this actually brings up a couple of other points. IF Brevin really did show up to practice drunk, wouldn't this warrant a suspension? I don't recall Brevin ever being suspended. Also, what does that say about the culture around this program? Players just don't respect Manny or take him seriously.
I really don’t think it has mattered who the coach is. Miami has had these type of problems since butch left.

Only way this gets fixed if a true dictator comes in here. Randy tried being that and we saw how that worked out.

The culture that has plagued Miami is bigger than Diaz, bigger than golden, bigger than whoever. Richt was the only guy where I felt we had culture change happening especially in his first season.

if you show up to practice drunk and dont get suspended, something is wrong with you as the head coach.

if i would show up drunk to my practice, my coach would kick my *** and let me run miles till i vomit. and i play soccer in an amateur league for ***** sake.
So exactly what’s the problem with what manny said or relayed to a scout?? It’s not up to us to know how that situation was handled internally. We’ve seen Saban put his best TE in the doghouse and give absolutely no clear explanation of why he wasn’t playing a huge role.

This is the piling on effect. Brevin not doing the right things while here is on him. It’s not for the coach to cover up to a scout OR for him to disclose disciplinary situations for fans and media. Just because we don’t know if he received disciplinary actions for it doesn’t mean it wasn’t handled..those are usually the guys who are shown the pink slip..perfect example was jarren Williams. Just because the media report didn’t have Brevin suspended because of “Drunkness at practice” doesn’t mean **if that in fact actually happened” it wasn’t handled internally.

And I had a partying night then practice the next day while I was in college..my coach handled with a unexplained extra conditioning portion of practice at the end lol..played later that weekend and went 3-5..so I learned a lesson and still balled

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back