Good grief.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
did any of these people see him throw the ball last year? yikes.
Meh it was not that bad since he was getting protected by oline that aren’t even close to the 3 deep this year. He actually threw 64% completion percentage last year. But threw 3 picks to go with his 3 TDs. But it was under Shattis and that high school oline we had in his true freshman season. TRUE FRESHMAN SEASON smh. If he regressed from that it’s on the coaches, period.

I was at a "freaknik" event in july here in tampa and luke was the headliner preforming. He had chicks up on stage getting naked lol. Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed the sights, but I was confused. In my head im like, dont you still coach? How can you preach to the youth and help them become respectable men and you still bringing random chicks out the crowd and having them strip and calling them bytches and hos lol....
I saw Luke & Two Live Crew in St Pete (Bayfront Center) in 89 a few days after Christmas....Show was pure insanity....but after the sh*t he pulled on Butch, I've hated his *** since.

I mean did nobody watch Jacurri last year outside of GT. Jacurri is a JV level passer right now not even close to D1 ready. People act like he looked special last year. He can be with more time but he just isn’t there yet. With that said I would rather ride with him the last 3 games instead of 9
No one knows the level of passer he is right now cause no one has seen him this year. Read my prior comment. I think he should play because he has an elite trait and throwing wise he has proven he ain’t gonna be as bad as TVD has been in his last 4 games.

Advertisement
No one knows the level of passer he is right now cause no one has seen him this year. Read my prior comment. I think he should play because he has an elite trait and throwing wise he has proven he ain’t gonna be as bad as TVD has been in his last 4 games.

Just curious, what is his elite trait?

1700002295751.gif

Just curious, what is his elite trait?
Speed and athleticism, strength (at QB). A true 4.4 guy at 6’4 and he ain’t no **** 210 LBs lol. One of the fastest guys on the team. You MUST keep a player to spy him on every down and you lose that defender in pass coverage.

Advertisement
I’m with u I want him to play now that Emory is down. But if he’s truly gotten more accurate I feel he would’ve played already. I can’t imagine him being better and never getting any snaps. But I as well want him to play now

Advertisement
SIAP: Those in the know. Was this a real request by J.Brown, not to play?

So sick of this grifter Luke…

As the President of the lite skin union in the black community. I can confirm we do not want Jacurri to deal with any parts of this disaster season. Our hope is he continues to work hard and reaches his full potential without the coaches destroying his body or confidence 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
He's alot worse than TVD throwing wise...Stop it...

Speed and athleticism, strength (at QB). A true 4.4 guy at 6’4 and he ain’t no **** 210 LBs lol. One of the fastest guys on the team. You MUST keep a player to spy him on every down and you lose that defender in pass coverage.

The problem is he can't throw, the offense would look like Rutgers but probably worse.

Theres a reason he hasn't gotten a chance to play this year and its most likely not just because he wanted to take a reshirt, dude can't throw and hasn't shown enough in practice that he can.

Why, cause he mentioned being a leader of the black community? Doesn’t seem like alleging racism to me but if you say so 🤷🏿‍♂️
Exactamundo!

Once again, when are we gonna get it through our thick skulls that after almost 500 years (since 1526), of experiencing institutional, direct and indirect anti-black racism in America, those who do not experience anti-black racism know more about what is and what is not anti-black racism than those who do and have for centuries.

We really must learn to trust the experts. Their expertise routinely doesn’t see a racial component in any situation other than one involving a black person’s speech (not action, not the tangible and deliberate prevention of someone’s or group’s ability to live, prosper, experience freedom or equality or to self-actualize or experience upward mobility). To the experts, racism is only when a black person makes a claim of anti-black racism or even supposedly makes a claim as in this situation and thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back