Good grief.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
backing up homer simpson GIF

Advertisement
Dude clearly said, “as a (one of several/many) leader of the black community of south Florida (his local area/community, not the entire nation, not even the entirety of the state of Florida).

Also Malcolm X used to be a pimp and street hustler, and ended as one of the most successful orators and philosophers in American history. Of course not comparing the two but making a point about reform and how a person can begin one way and end another way.

Advertisement
He's alot worse than TVD throwing wise...Stop it...
I don’t know how you can say this.. you haven’t seen him throw live in games outside of the spring game 8 months ago. He completed 64 percent of his passes last year as a true freshman behind a hs oline

The problem is he can't throw, the offense would look like Rutgers but probably worse.

Theres a reason he hasn't gotten a chance to play this year and its most likely not just because he wanted to take a reshirt, dude can't throw and hasn't shown enough in practice that he can.
I agree he has accuracy issues but again he was a true freshman thrown into action playing behind a HS oline last year and our WRs couldn’t catch a cold and still had 64 percent completion percentage. What was Williams completion percentage last game and people are on his jock.

I agree he has accuracy issues but again he was a true freshman thrown into action playing behind a HS oline last year and our WRs couldn’t catch a cold and still had 64 percent completion percentage. What was Williams completion percentage last game and people are on his jock.

I don’t understand that either. Tbh neither of them are ready and that’s on Mario for not being in a quality backup for TVD in the portal

Advertisement
Yeah....pulled the same sh*t on Butch in 95/96 with threats. @Brooklyndee ....the clowns at it again.
Luther takes any opportunity he can to throw his clown *** face out there into the community and pretend like he's supposed to be relevant. Any chance he gets he wants to **** on us now. Meanwhile he's pulling that **** boy Florida State ****suckers **** several years in a ****** row. I'm tired of Luther and this **** *** **** he pulls. Any chance he gets he turns around and throws a race card out there, you et wants to tell us he's a leader in the black community... Yes so is Mandingo apparently. Luther is a clown who's just mad his access has been very limited to us..

Advertisement
This guy see’s everything through a racism prism.
Luke has been and always will be a racist.
He pulled the same crap with Collins, years back.

Advertisement
So freaking stupid.... The team is made up of mostly black players , people on staff who are black as well but we're supposed to buy into the implication that Jacurri is being held out because of "race"???
I mean wouldn't those already part of the team already have called this out if that were the case???..
That many people aren't going to stay quiet..
We all knows there's issues in this country and the world in general but when idiots like Luther try to purposely stir crap for their own obsessive need to see their name in print is disgusting and honestly should be illegal...
This is the same idiot that did the same crap 20+ years ago with Ryan Collins... What an absolute piece of freaking garbage Luther is...
He does say some stupid **** like when Colorado was playing Colorado St and people were rooting for CSU. He said publicly on Twitter that it was because Deon is black. I posted for dumb *** that CSU head coach Jay Norvell is also African American. The announcers even said, "We have 2 new D1 African American head coaches in the game which is somewhat historic."

Anytime something doesn't look right, Luke injects race which is lazy and dangerous because it dilutes other issues in society where race does play a role. Before making such a statement, one should have solid proof to support such a claim, not just conjecture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back