Good grief.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
why was JB taking snaps in practice pre-FSU week if he was never to going to play one down?

Someone explain this please.

Advertisement
Uncle Luke stirring it up again-

He’s doing a good job as the coach at Edison HS keep doing that he’s been a good mentor for the kids as far as I know-

Stop with this nonsense.

Next.

Advertisement
Be careful or he is going to spill the beans and tell everybody that he paid players for performance.

Anyway to destroy Miami. That’s all this is, my times have changed. We were the hood school and called thug U till this day yet we racist? Everyone that we play their rival fans are throwing racist shade at us low key. They always do it to us. Ain’t no negative news stopping this train, and when we arrive this is great cause Mario is going to know who he can’t f with. I’m sure he knew already

Uncle Luke stirring it up again-

He’s doing a good job as the coach at Edison HS keep doing that he’s been a good mentor for the kids as far as I know-

Stop with this nonsense.

Next.
Do you really think Racist Luke is a good mentor for anyone?

Let me guess, next thing Luke will do is throw UM under the bus if JB doesn't start?

Similar to mid 90s Ryan Collins vs. Scott Covington.

Advertisement
Do you really think Racist Luke is a good mentor for anyone?
TBH I don’t know-I’ve heard from Larry Blustein he’s done a good job at Edison with the kids-

Larry would know better than anyone-

This nonsense though makes me wonder.

didn’t Mario poach Anthony brown out of the portal and start him all year even though he was completely terrible

Advertisement
Am I missing something? He didn’t alleged anything. I would love a straight forward answer on JB too. Mario cannot be secretive and lose 😂. Gotta pick one. Either win and no one cares how you operate. Or lose and answer the **** questions.

why was JB taking snaps in practice pre-FSU week if he was never to going to play one down?

Someone explain this please.
From my understanding it was two things, Either Emory was ****ting his legs early and he had a package for certain game situations (goal line, short yardage, etc.) I think when it didnt really present themselves early in the game they just scrapped it (which happens ALOT in games but coaches dont really do a good job COMMUNICATING that with players)

They decided to rock with Emory and his 35% passing and see if we can just keep it close.. Good job, good effort..

Michael Scott GIF

I mean did nobody watch Jacurri last year outside of GT. Jacurri is a JV level passer right now not even close to D1 ready. People act like he looked special last year. He can be with more time but he just isn’t there yet. With that said I would rather ride with him the last 3 games instead of 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back