Good Golden Article

Advertisement
Same old BS rehashed. Should have just called it a Golden article as it was just more of the same.

Advertisement
Butch Davis record as head coach 87 wins 78 losses. No National Championships,no playoffs in the NFL,no super bowls and head coach of one of the biggest cheating classroom scandals in college history. Figures a loser like you would want this bum. He is in his 60's,his coaching career is over.

Bull****. Golden is a mediocre recruiter. South FL recruits now accept and commit to Miami offers because it leads to other programs sniffing around. Golden sucks.

Butch Davis record as head coach 87 wins 78 losses. No National Championships,no playoffs in the NFL,no super bowls and head coach of one of the biggest cheating classroom scandals in college history. Figures a loser like you would want this bum. He is in his 60's,his coaching career is over.

Yeah...Butch sucks.....:fishing:

:jordan:

Cane Dynasty,I new i could get you to roll over and be submissive and show your belly. You and my dog are on the same level.

Advertisement
Cane Dynasty,I new i could get you to roll over and be submissive and show your belly. You and my dog are on the same level.

giphy.gif

Folden is in his 40s and his coaching career is over. Wait, wait, did it start yet?

Fly The F*cking Banner............

Advertisement

wish i can downvote you more than once, but....

Advertisement
Stunning that a coach as accomplished as Butch Davis would still be available and unemployed. Not the NFL or college football. Not a D coordinator or DL gig. Just unbelievable.

Advertisement
Back