Golden vs. Shannon

The funny thing about this thread is the fact that people want to compare golden and shannon. the fact that this comparison was brought shows that alot of you think golden is nothing more than an avg coach or slightly above what you thought shannon was which isn't saying much.

That makes no sense...

People compare Shannon and Golden for obvious reasons, they coach(ed) at Miami, with one following the other. Pretty logical, right?

Nope. You only compare something if they are simular in abiltiy, stature etc. The fact that Golden is even close enough to be compared to Shannon is pathetic.

The problem is you are the only one that thinks Golden is close enough to be compared to Shannon. now thats pathetic

I didn't start the thread and i aint the only one commenting in it. That's one sorry *** comment you just made. lmao. nice cop-out attempt. an entire thread comparing sorry *** shannon to golden.

Advertisement
The funny thing about this thread is the fact that people want to compare golden and shannon. the fact that this comparison was brought shows that alot of you think golden is nothing more than an avg coach or slightly above what you thought shannon was which isn't saying much.

That makes no sense...

People compare Shannon and Golden for obvious reasons, they coach(ed) at Miami, with one following the other. Pretty logical, right?

Nope. You only compare something if they are simular in abiltiy, stature etc. The fact that Golden is even close enough to be compared to Shannon is pathetic.

The problem is you are the only one that thinks Golden is close enough to be compared to Shannon. now thats pathetic

I didn't start the thread and i aint the only one commenting in it. That's one sorry *** comment you just made. lmao. nice cop-out attempt. an entire thread comparing sorry *** shannon to golden.

Yawn

Nites, I used to swing by and watch Schnellenberger work the kids out. Our '83 quarterbacks coach? Earl Morrall. Bet you have to look him up.

I recall when JJ was announced, and in that day we didn't have no damned internet with all the ***ked up experts as we do now, or JJ's greeting would have been much worse than Golden's.

"Where in **ll did this guy come from?" "Who in the **ll is this guy?" "He has no record!" "Why wasn't Gary Stevens named coach?"

On, and on, and on, and on - and that was without no internet!

Then - THEN his first year - with no players suspended - no infractions circus - he managed to do just a BIT better than Golden.

You say Golden is no JJ. You're right, because no two coaches are identical. But Golden has every step of the way planned. Golden, just like JJ, knows psychology, knows how to get players integrated in his process. Golden is on track - and to tell the truth, I'd say THIS year is truly going to be Golden's first year. Thanks to the stupid crap that Radio started, and Randy promulgated.

You don't know ****. You don't know **** now, you didn't know **** yesterday, and you won't know **** tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back