Golden trying to get Howard to visit

Problem2

All-American
Premium
"Hey @CanesFam, DB Tracy Howard is considering a visit to Miami. Nothing official yet, but UM is after the Miramar DB per @shaiyhoward"

Oh

Advertisement
Honestly, it would be a **** of pull for Golden. This kid is the goods.

Imagine with what we already have committed...we also get...

T. Howard
Goldman, Williams or Phillips
Avery Young
A TE
and Burquoe

That would be extremely impressive...

Kid is a life long gator fan along with his mother. Really nothing you can do about that much like Gators and Noles can't do anything about Duke

Advertisement
He lives here, if he visits it isn't for a vacation lol

thats what i was thinking. like i said before, unlike years passed, if we get a visit we can actually pull them. i think golden will pull at least 1 more really big name whether it be Goldman, Howard, or Young.

Advertisement

thats what i was thinking. like i said before, unlike years passed, if we get a visit we can actually pull them. i think golden will pull at least 1 more really big name whether it be Goldman, Howard, or Young.

I'm drinking the Kool-Aid that we will see another bigtime kid. I think all the early commits will pay off with us focusing our efforts.

I just dont think Howard is anywhere near realistic unfortunately.

I'm drinking the Kool-Aid that we will see another bigtime kid. I think all the early commits will pay off with us focusing our efforts.

can you imagine if we finished off with HOWARD, GOLDMAN AND YOUNG? we would have a top 3 class.

can you imagine if we finished off with HOWARD, GOLDMAN AND YOUNG? we would have a top 3 class.

Howard, 2 of Phillips/Hamilton/Williams/Goldman, one of Brodie/Young, Bourque

A man can dream

Back to reality though I'll be thrilled with Phillips and Bourque lol

I would be thrilled with just one of them.

With what Golden did down the stretch last year, I am waiting to hear some complete surprises. The guys we keep hearing about are longshots but I got this feeling Golden has some tricks up his sleeve. I think its our year to see a complete shocker on NSD from a highly ranked kid.

Advertisement
Howard would be an amazing grab by Golden no doubt, but of the two I think we got the player with the higher ceiling in Bush so I wont cry in my cereal if Howard doesn't come. That being said, I want players that WANT to be here, and Howard just gives off the vibe he wants to get away. Sheeeeiiit, if my mom were like his, I'd want to get away also. That lady seems to be the definition of a stage mom.

I would be thrilled with just one of them.

With what Golden did down the stretch last year, I am waiting to hear some complete surprises. The guys we keep hearing about are longshots but I got this feeling Golden has some tricks up his sleeve. I think its our year to see a complete shocker on NSD from a highly ranked kid.

when is the last time we had that? Telemaque? Buchanan, but he was previously committed before decommitting only to recommit.

Howard would be an amazing grab by Golden no doubt, but of the two I think we got the player with the higher ceiling in Bush so I wont cry in my cereal if Howard doesn't come. That being said, I want players that WANT to be here, and Howard just gives off the vibe he wants to get away. Sheeeeiiit, if my mom were like his, I'd want to get away also. That lady seems to be the definition of a stage mom.

Howard is a slightly better prospect then Bush, imho.

Advertisement
Yeah, pcity, I am thinking a guy from outta the woodwerks. Some behind the scenes action, not one of the usual suspects(Goldman, Howard, Young etc)

I think he's a better CB than Bush at this point, but I just think Bush is more gifted athletically. Howard has a slighter build, I dont see him getting up to 190 and his arms are shorter. He's a carbon copy of Brandon Harris to me.

Bush could end up a 6'1", 205ish CB that runs in the 4.4 range. That's insane.

I think he's a better CB than Bush at this point, but I just think Bush is more gifted athletically. Howard has a slighter build, I dont see him getting up to 190 and his arms are shorter. He's a carbon copy of Brandon Harris to me.

Bush could end up a 6'1", 205ish CB that runs in the 4.4 range. That's insane.

Agree with all this. Howard is definitely the better cover corner, but Bush is the better athlete/more of a freak.

Advertisement
Back