Golden trying to get Howard to visit

Advertisement
Tracey has elite cover skills

Bush is the freak athlete with ridiculous wing span

Tracey has elite cover skills

Bush is the freak athlete with ridiculous wing span

Antrell Rolle was all of the above. If Bush can develop those skills he could certainly be close to Rolle when he was in college.

Advertisement
What is a silent? People always throw this term around, seems like some stuff message board people make up

Kid is a life long gator fan along with his mother. Really nothing you can do about that much like Gators and Noles can't do anything about Duke

FSU people say he's been a silent to them for a while.

A silent is a kid who told the staff he is coming but hasn't told the media yet.

Advertisement
Man I try. We'll bringing a group down for a jr day. I'll let you know u know when. Miami did offer our jr RB a couple weeks back.

Last year, ya'll got Laith Harlow, TJ Davis, and Brandon Hollifield among many others down here, right?

Can you give us a good solid update on Hollifield and how he's progressed this year? Same for Harlow and Davis if you can.

I have not heard a single comment from any insider, close to being an insider, or even wannabe insider that we have a prayer with Howard.

Advertisement
Laith and Brandon were snakebit some. Laith chipped a bone in his spine that caused like a pinched nerve, so he missed the season pretty much. Brandon pulled his groin early never was ever really able to get healed. Missouri has been putting the full court press on Brandon for quite some time now, TCU is even trying to talk to him. But he's happy with Miami and visiting he 27th.

TJ is going to Auburn, and he was shocked about Bush. He thought Bush was locked up by auburn.

We also have 3 other kids committed D1 our qb to GT, MLB to UK and OLB to Arkansas ( all camped at Miami)

Laith and Brandon were snakebit some. Laith chipped a bone in his spine that caused like a pinched nerve, so he missed the season pretty much. Brandon pulled his groin early never was ever really able to get healed. Missouri has been putting the full court press on Brandon for quite some time now, TCU is even trying to talk to him. But he's happy with Miami and visiting he 27th.

TJ is going to Auburn, and he was shocked about Bush. He thought Bush was locked up by auburn.

We also have 3 other kids committed D1 our qb to GT, MLB to UK and OLB to Arkansas ( all camped at Miami)

I coached the QB in baseball a few years ago. Let's just say he's the typical GT QB, kid couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Good athlete though.

twitters saying that lsu coaches are flying to miami to try to convince howard to come. i thought he was an lsu lock.

wonder what golden is up to.....

Advertisement

paid off, or locked up?

twitters saying that lsu coaches are flying to miami to try to convince howard to come. i thought he was an lsu lock.

wonder what golden is up to.....

We can't compete with LSU. I do appreciate Golden's effort though

Advertisement
Back