Golden trying to get Howard to visit

Laith and Brandon were snakebit some. Laith chipped a bone in his spine that caused like a pinched nerve, so he missed the season pretty much. Brandon pulled his groin early never was ever really able to get healed. Missouri has been putting the full court press on Brandon for quite some time now, TCU is even trying to talk to him. But he's happy with Miami and visiting he 27th.

TJ is going to Auburn, and he was shocked about Bush. He thought Bush was locked up by auburn.

We also have 3 other kids committed D1 our qb to GT, MLB to UK and OLB to Arkansas ( all camped at Miami)

paid off, or locked up?

Locked up. Looper did a good job recruiting him hard. Chizik was here yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
howard doesnt jump off the charts to me... to be honest he's a average D1 corner... we'll see what he does 3yrs from now...

Howard would be an amazing grab by Golden no doubt, but of the two I think we got the player with the higher ceiling in Bush so I wont cry in my cereal if Howard doesn't come. That being said, I want players that WANT to be here, and Howard just gives off the vibe he wants to get away. Sheeeeiiit, if my mom were like his, I'd want to get away also. That lady seems to be the definition of a stage mom.

That's one of the horrific things about recruiting, the parents.

Advertisement
Back