Golden ruined a stud career

Tracey will run a 4.7 at combine. He will be late round or F.A...not his fault he was overated. Corches and scheme have not helped him either

Advertisement
Good coaches find ways to get the most out of the talent of the player. Howard and Burns are extremely talented players. They were not consensus 5 and 4 star athletes for nothing. The coaches have failed them. They are jamming a square peg in a round hole with their defense and not adapting to get the best out of what they have. It's a shame.

It's time for all of the coach fluffers to throw another player under the bus. It's good to see that the usual turds went to work on the kid in this thread.

Tracy is an average talent. Someone earlier stated that if he played in Gainesville he would have already been all conference (Not So) He would have never started.

We all have have witnessed the failings and shortcomings of our coaches. However, we don't need to continually make up B.S. talking points or fabricate a conspiracy of incompetence in order to validate what we already know.

CANES PLEASE KICK SOME GATOR A** this weekend in Omaha. It will help settle our minds from the effect of our green and orange pills!

Advertisement
in 2013, dbs were the only bright spot and looked decent. In 2014 they looked horrible. If the coaches don't get it together this year they have no more excuses.

This kid was a 5 star talent that every school wanted. Had he gone to another school, there is no doubt in my mind he would have come much closer to meeting the expectations people set for him, or reached those expectations.

This poor kid played in a busted scheme thrust upon him and the rest of the players by 0 star coaches.

This kid will be another in the line of kids who does better in the NFL than he did at UM.

Fvck you, Al!

This kid was a 5 star talent that every school wanted. Had he gone to another school, there is no doubt in my mind he would have come much closer to meeting the expectations people set for him, or reached those expectations.

This poor kid played in a busted scheme thrust upon him and the rest of the players by 0 star coaches.

This kid will be another in the line of kids who does better in the NFL than he did at UM.

Fvck you, Al!

Keep spitting fire, dear friend.

It's amazing how all these 5 stars go to **** once they get here. Quite a coincidence that all of our 5 stars eat butt while most other 5 stars excel.

Fvck you, Al!

It's amazing how all these 5 stars go to **** once they get here. Quite a coincidence that all of our 5 stars eat butt while most other 5 stars excel.

Why do other programs have better success rates with their 5 star guys than we have? Why are our 5 star guys always busts and bums? Are we just unlucky? Who will our next 5 star bust be that the so-called fans rip unmercifully?

I am tired of the arceholes on this site ripping players. If you rip the kids, I beg you to find another team to "root for" and I hope you DIAGF.

Advertisement
Its simple with Tracy. Tracy is an emotional player. so when his confidence is high. he balls out but if his confidence is low (ex. Golden not giving him PT) then he will not do good and he doesn't believe in himself. was he a 5 star? No but he could have been a 4 Star for sure. His speed will be an issue on this level and the next level. he just has to play with great technique to win battles.

Fvck you, Al!

Why do other programs have better success rates with their 5 star guys than we have? Why are our 5 star guys always busts and bums? Are we just unlucky? Who will our next 5 star bust be that the so-called fans rip unmercifully?

I am tired of the arceholes on this site ripping players. If you rip the kids, I beg you to find another team to "root for" and I hope you DIAGF.

On the bright side, we don't have to worry about squandering any more 5 stars.

Paul Williams is the DB coach, that about sums up the problem.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150103195741/muppet/images/5/50/Paul_Williams_piano_player.jpg Paul_Williams_piano_player.jpg

Its simple with Tracy. Tracy is an emotional player. so when his confidence is high. he balls out but if his confidence is low (ex. Golden not giving him PT) then he will not do good and he doesn't believe in himself. was he a 5 star? No but he could have been a 4 Star for sure. His speed will be an issue on this level and the next level. he just has to play with great technique to win battles.

He's just as fast as many guys who have gone to the Pro Bowl in the NFL over the years. I don't buy into this speed bullshivick that all these corch sycophants have proposed in order to bury Tracy and keep their farqot crushes on a farqot pedestal.

Advertisement

It's hard to play like a 5 star player when you are in a scheme as busted as Miley Cyrus's face. TH3 would be a very good to great player if he played in a scheme that didn't require him to play 7 yards off a receiver while we generate zero pass rush.

He's just as fast as many guys who have gone to the Pro Bowl in the NFL over the years. I don't buy into this speed bullshivick that all these corch sycophants have proposed in order to bury Tracy and keep their farqot crushes on a farqot pedestal.

That's the mantra of the sycophantic slags who worship Golden and Dumbofrio.

For those who think it's Tracy and not the scheme would Patrick Peterson or Darrell Revis ball here ? Nope .... TH3 is not the type of player that u keep rotating in the game to play zone. He's a bump and run type of db.

Advertisement
Tracy and Burns were both over rated coming out of high school. I don't thin Tracy can lock down a big time college receiver so he might need to pay attention to the zone stuff they are trying to teach him.

Lol at the porsters in here that have never played football in their lives, calling Tracy slow. U cant make this **** up lmao

I played and started at Hampton. Some of us losers actually played college football, but continue spewing the knowledge!

think about the whole if we were playing press stuff, is tracy physical to knock a guy off his route at the line? is he fast enough to go step for step with a speedy wideout? can he out muscle a big wideout for a ball?

Tracy Howard is too slow? What a bunch of pucking morans around here!

Richard Sherman runs like a 4.56. He seems to be doing OK as a "slow" DB.

There are porsters here that act like they've never watched a real football game.

Advertisement
Back