Golden ruined a stud career

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's been Miami's worst CB recently. Got embarrassed more than other guy at his position last year.

Great porst.

Advertisement
Lol at the porsters in here that have never played football in their lives, calling Tracy slow. U cant make this **** up lmao

Advertisement
Lol at the porsters in here that have never played football in their lives, calling Tracy slow. U cant make this **** up lmao
ive played street ball. that counts. sooo i can say dude runs like he's running in sand. ******* turtle.

he's not that slow by college standards. too many delusional fans who think all these guys at every program are running sub 4.5

Wasn't he timed at 4.6 last year? Serious question. He can cover but the kid is just slow

But Al's defense is designed for slow milk cows everywhere. If slow was Tracy's problem Al would have been prefect solution. I seem to remember Al throwing him under the bus early as "freelancer". Ed was not fast either -- he too would have never been heard of if Al was his coach. Reed was all about creating those freelance opportunities. It is really hard to judge anyone in Al's defense. It is the anti-star defense. Anyone remember the white dude who is STILL intercepting Vinny's passes? Me neither. Maybe if Al played the old Miami teams, his defense would shine once out of 15 games too.

Advertisement

he's not that slow by college standards. too many delusional fans who think all these guys at every program are running sub 4.5

Wasn't he timed at 4.6 last year? Serious question. He can cover but the kid is just slow

and the guys he's covering are also 4.6 or slower. so he's speed is average. not "fast" by miami standards in comparison to the other guys we've had suit up but not slow at all in the national sense.

Advertisement
Back