Golden on WQAM: 09/22/14

Advertisement
Al sounds more and more pathetic every interview. I doubt he believes in half the bull crap he says. And he is about done with the "it starts with me crap". Another bad loss and the trustees need to get rid of where it "starts". He needs to get his doritos dix out his *** and make some sense.

ROSE: ...You gave up 343 yards... did you think about trying to put more people up and force them to throw the ball. Did you make the adjustments?

*GOLDEN:*“Nobody’s happy after that performance, and it starts with me. Obviously [RB Ameer Abdullah] is a good player. We never got them off track. [QB Tommy] Armstrong did enough passing and had some explosive plays. Armstrong is a good runner. You’ve got to treat it like the option. We did not do a good job of getting them any losses. So we didn’t have any sacks and if we had any types of a loss they were minimal.

* *"In terms of our first or second-down breakdown I think we were 55-percent pressure. When you play a team like this, when they do spread you out, pressure, a lot of times they just kick the ball out and now you’re playing in space with less guys. So, there has got to be that mix, and clearly it wasn’good enough. I’m answering your questions. I’m not making excuses. Ultimately, it’s my responsibility. We did not do a good enough job on defense. Our tackling wasn’t what it needed to be. We didn’t stop the run. The money downs killed us, it left us on the field too long. And that helped Nebraska in terms of our tackling deterioration."

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...day-after-game-teleconfere.html#storylink=cpy

I find this quote interesting. He says I'm answering all your questions I guess rose was drilling him

Our defense coordinator must have some thing on Al. Al can't believe what he is saying in year 4.

There were idiots on here doing exactly what Golden said. I read those comments and shook my head, but I won't call any names.

wtf

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 29s

When asked about fan anger toward D'Onofrio, he said same people wanted James Coley fired, didn't believe in Brad Kaaya.

In regard to Kaaya, this is absolutely false and this fat loser should be ashamed of himself for even muttering such nonsense.

This fanbase has been behind Kaaya since he stepped on campus. Even after the Louisville debacle, the majority of us believed in him and, if anything, felt for the kid that he was subjected to such horrible play from the OL and overly conservative play-calling from the coaches.

Golden is desperate.

Advertisement
Go Duke and bleep anyone who has a problem with it. I'm sick of this garbage.

Al talking is more annoying than my ex wife ever was . I'm staring to hate this bull**** artist .

Advertisement
This **** is beyond comical, instead of interviewing him you can just replay the last blow out loss.

I was going to get some lovin last night but I only got 55% hard...Wife told me to fak off.

Fak off Alf
tve6208-19871102-4.gif

Lol this fat **** is just trolling us now. He does not give a **** if we win or lose as long as he is getting paid. He never answers a question with a straight up answer all he does is ramble on and say excuses that have nothing to do with the question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back