Golden on WQAM: 09/22/14

SMfugginH...This guy cannot actually believe that **** that comes out of his mouth? Please tell me he is forced to respond with these things...please tell me that what he really wants to say he is NOT allowed to say....This POS is the most eloquently stupid SOB ever. Please AG...quit or get fired, your choice

Advertisement
"Actually with regards to the run defense he said they have to stop the run anyway possible and if that means bringing more pressure and changing the fronts that's what they will do."
Of course, none of this could have been tried DURING THE GAME could it?. It's always best to get 4 good quarters of slaughter on film to help you prepare better for the next game...

Last edited:
trying to move on
tough one
alot we can learn
[insert any team here]70% on 3rd we couldnt get off the field
got to do a better job getting off the field, tackling
nobodys happy
starts with me
again, we gotta do better
we got to fix every aspect of it, whatever it means
we got to look at ourselves first and quality control it
there are alot of things we have to fix
we are far from where we want to be
as a coach you can feel it on the sideline--getting better
we havent been able to put it all together

I swear, does this guy have a clipboard of these quotes? He says them basically after every game/loss.

I knew what to expect before I opened this thread. Shame on me for expecting something good and being fooled again.

Advertisement
Any coach that thinks having a record of 0-0 in division play is a good thing is a LOSER.

It means absolutely nothing. Al is grasping at straws.

I think him and his buddy are truly delusional. They see the same things we see every week and refuse, absolutely refuse to make changes. In what warped universe is this acceptable. Who here has a job where if you consistently **** up and do nothing to change your performance, you keep your job?

It's maddening.

we got to fix every aspect of it, whatever it means
we got to look at ourselves first and quality control it

translation: I have no f*****g clue what I'm doing.

surprised he didnt say "well, we didn't give up 400 yards rushing. that's a good thing, something we can build off of."

He said all the right things but we need serious action on changing the defense. The question is can he do it?

Advertisement
"Actually with regards to the run defense he said they have to stop the run anyway possible and if that means bringing more pressure and changing the fronts that's what they will do."
Of course, none of this could have been tried DURING THE GAME could it?. It's always best to get 4 good quarters of slaughter on film to help you prepare better for the next game...

We have 4 years of slaughter on film.

0-0 in the coastal. That's rich. Too bad all ACC games count.

"We got to fix every aspect of it, whatever it means." Let me help you, Al. It means you should resign. Immediately. And take your best friend with you.

LMGDBO at the "bring more pressure" bull****. The problem with the defense is the entire philosophy, scheme and alignment. This saggy **** is going to send more poorly-timed, ill-conceived pressure.

Advertisement
The guy is a born loser. if no one on that staff could see that our entire approach on defense was wrong DURING, NOT AFTER, the game then I don't know what to say.

Everyone could see during the game that allowing the only weapon in their ****nal to continually have a 5 yard head of stream before even being touched was the wrong approach. Brock Huard was clowning our approach the whole game.

Nebraska's OC must have been laughing the whole game. He must have been thinking "I can't believe they're just giving this to us on every snap".

Golden reminds me of a parent who has that bad *** kid in school and they think they are perfect and constantly defends their actions. good things usually dont happen when the you keep making excuses for inexcusable things. If you are doing something wrong you must change something to make it better. PLEASE FIGURE IT OUT!!!! or GTFO

He hasn't figured it out in four years here, do you really think he's going to wake up tomorrow and have it all figured out?

C orch folden do you think it is time to change the d scheme after 4 years and it still sucks. Joe is a hack and will not ask the right questions

Advertisement
dont worry guysm, Duke will put these coaches out of their misery. Duke's offense is WAAAAAYY better than Louisville and Nebraska. zero chance we hold them to under 500 yards.

Lol 0-0 in the coastal huh. To bad the rest of the ACC games count to Al

In other words, "The good thing is we haven't lost in the Coastal yet because we haven't played any Coastal games yet."

This guy is soft with a loser's mentality and it shows up on Saturdays.

I hate the whole " we couldn't get off the field on 3rd down" bull****. Maybe it's because they went for 7 or 8 yds on every first down rush you *******. ****, I'm ****ed, this guy's bull**** has grown way past tired

Advertisement
Back