Golden on WQAM: 09/22/14

Advertisement
LOOK AT THIS ****ING *******

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 4m Golden says he knows Canes Twitter (my phrase) wanted Coley fired after Week 1. He should have dropped the mic right there.

Does this guy hear the words coming out of his mouth? Jeez, he's doing anything to protect donofrio.

I resign myself to the fact that no staff changes will be made this year and probably next year.

He acts and talks like we're Temple South...outside of FSU, we should be running these ***** into the ground....Instead we talk about how good the other team is and how we tried hard....it's literally getting embarrassing to watch these ****** games man.....this dude is soft as **** and in over his head...don't even know what to say anymore....I'm praying the young talented players we're wasting get a chance to play for a competent coach......**** !

it starts with Al.

it always starts with Al.

but there is never a ******* difference in the way that this team plays.

wtf

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 29s

When asked about fan anger toward D'Onofrio, he said same people wanted James Coley fired, didn't believe in Brad Kaaya.

In regard to Kaaya, this is absolutely false and this fat loser should be ashamed of himself for even muttering such nonsense.

This fanbase has been behind Kaaya since he stepped on campus. Even after the Louisville debacle, the majority of us believed in him and, if anything, felt for the kid that he was subjected to such horrible play from the OL and overly conservative play-calling from the coaches.

Golden is desperate.

Advertisement
What loss last year was it where afterwards this **** was saying "everything is on the table"? Same type of **** here.

By 'everything' just know he means 'not a **** thing'. At least defensively.

Get him the **** outta my sight.

I actually hate this fa-ggot POS!! fckn Penn St reject! Every NFL game i specifically watched their goal line and short yardage alignment. Not ONE time did I see anyone line up the way we do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow!

Can't believe he said "one of the toughest 4 game stretches" ... Well, then what are the next stretch of games? Everybody we play is, at least, on Louisville's level ...
It's apparent he still thinks he is coaching at Temple. That schedule we just played would have been one of the toughest if it was Temple.

I actually hate this fa-ggot POS!! fckn Penn St reject! Every NFL game i specifically watched their goal line and short yardage alignment. Not ONE time did I see anyone line up the way we do.

Me too, I know I shouldn't, but I hate this guy. He is worse than Randy Shannon, how is that even possible

ROSE: ...You gave up 343 yards... did you think about trying to put more people up and force them to throw the ball. Did you make the adjustments?

*GOLDEN:*“Nobody’s happy after that performance, and it starts with me. Obviously [RB Ameer Abdullah] is a good player. We never got them off track. [QB Tommy] Armstrong did enough passing and had some explosive plays. Armstrong is a good runner. You’ve got to treat it like the option. We did not do a good job of getting them any losses. So we didn’t have any sacks and if we had any types of a loss they were minimal.

* *"In terms of our first or second-down breakdown I think we were 55-percent pressure. When you play a team like this, when they do spread you out, pressure, a lot of times they just kick the ball out and now you’re playing in space with less guys. So, there has got to be that mix, and clearly it wasn’good enough. I’m answering your questions. I’m not making excuses. Ultimately, it’s my responsibility. We did not do a good enough job on defense. Our tackling wasn’t what it needed to be. We didn’t stop the run. The money downs killed us, it left us on the field too long. And that helped Nebraska in terms of our tackling deterioration."

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...day-after-game-teleconfere.html#storylink=cpy

I find this quote interesting. He says I'm answering all your questions I guess rose was drilling him

Advertisement
If Duke has its way with our D? Nebraska figured out how to beat us after 1 quarter, what do you think a guy like Cutcliffe & company will do?

It's turning into a circus. If Duke has their way with our defense on Saturday, expect things to get out of control. I really think a move needs to be made when Duke puts over 500 yards of offense on this defense. Force Mark out and the rest will follow. I was duped and felt we had improved enough to stop Nebraska's offense.

ROSE: ...You gave up 343 yards... did you think about trying to put more people up and force them to throw the ball. Did you make the adjustments?

*GOLDEN:*“Nobody’s happy after that performance, and it starts with me. Obviously [RB Ameer Abdullah] is a good player. We never got them off track. [QB Tommy] Armstrong did enough passing and had some explosive plays. Armstrong is a good runner. You’ve got to treat it like the option. We did not do a good job of getting them any losses. So we didn’t have any sacks and if we had any types of a loss they were minimal.

* *"In terms of our first or second-down breakdown I think we were 55-percent pressure. When you play a team like this, when they do spread you out, pressure, a lot of times they just kick the ball out and now you’re playing in space with less guys. So, there has got to be that mix, and clearly it wasn’good enough. I’m answering your questions. I’m not making excuses. Ultimately, it’s my responsibility. We did not do a good enough job on defense. Our tackling wasn’t what it needed to be. We didn’t stop the run. The money downs killed us, it left us on the field too long. And that helped Nebraska in terms of our tackling deterioration."

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...day-after-game-teleconfere.html#storylink=cpy

I find this quote interesting. He says I'm answering all your questions I guess rose was drilling him

55% pressure? Does he get this from the same place he pulled the "money downs" comment from?

Advertisement
Golden reminds me of a parent who has that bad *** kid in school and they think they are perfect and constantly defends their actions. good things usually dont happen when the you keep making excuses for inexcusable things. If you are doing something wrong you must change something to make it better. PLEASE FIGURE IT OUT!!!! or GTFO

He hasn't figured it out in four years here, do you really think he's going to wake up tomorrow and have it all figured out OTE]

Winner for both "Best Avata" and "Most Appropriate Avatar in the Thread" category

Advertisement
Back