Golden In Hiding. Practice Cancelled. No Player Availability

Maybe this family emergency will also mean he will decide to step down at the end of the season because this program is going nowhere with him!!!

Advertisement
After his previous blowout losses and defensive buffoonery, he could point upwards, at the dark NCAA cloud to garner compassion and support. The Cane beat writers also feasted on that NCAA cloud as well.

There's no more inanimate object for Golden to point at, and the Media's hunger for negativity no longer feeds from the crumbs left from the NCAA. There's no more diversion, and if Golden thought the media was rough before....

Sad thing is, he had it. Golden actually had this program, his team, his people, his everything...@ 7-0 and ranked #7? After all the crap he took and all the negativity, recruiting, interviews, articles and blowout losses.....He Folded and lost it all...and instead of fighting, he just responded with "I told ya so" we're not close, we've got a long way to go.

There's very little sympathy in Miami. What a shame, it was too big for this guy.
**** of a post

200.gif

Advertisement
After his previous blowout losses and defensive buffoonery, he could point upwards, at the dark NCAA cloud to garner compassion and support. The Cane beat writers also feasted on that NCAA cloud as well.

There's no more inanimate object for Golden to point at, and the Media's hunger for negativity no longer feeds from the crumbs left from the NCAA. There's no more diversion, and if Golden thought the media was rough before....

Sad thing is, he had it. Golden actually had this program, his team, his people, his everything...@ 7-0 and ranked #7? After all the crap he took and all the negativity, recruiting, interviews, articles and blowout losses.....He Folded and lost it all...and instead of fighting, he just responded with "I told ya so" we're not close, we've got a long way to go.

There's very little sympathy in Miami. What a shame, it was too big for this guy.

+rep

I at least hope they come in to watch film or get a light workout in.

Based on the 01 team article that came out last week, they would have held their on practice.

Advertisement
I at least hope they come in to watch film or get a light workout in.

Based on the 01 team article that came out last week, they would have held their on practice.

And that is the difference when you have a coach who has his players believe in what they are doing, versus players who have no confidence in their coaches.

What is the point of sacrificing their bodies, time ect. if you know that no matter what, the coaching staff is still putting you in bad spots.

I am secretly hoping that there is a mutiny on the team and the players start running their own calls on defense. If they all buy in, they can't pull them all out of the game. Wishful thinking I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Head Corch whines and cries about poor tackling.
Head Corch decides to not work on tackling and takes the day off instead.
Head Corch is a lying **** rag who knows it wasn't tackling that was really the problem.
Head Corch is really stupid, but even he knows that it's tough for anyone to tackle a rolling vault coming down hill at you with a full 7 yard unimpeded head of steam.

Who would have thunk that Pyrite Al would have Urban Meyers playbook, and the "family issues" is the only one he used...

Unless he plays the "chest pain card."

:stephenahand:

Hurricanes Football ‏@CanesFootball

#HurricaneHotline: Blake James (7-7:30), Coach Art Kehoe (7:30 - 8), Jon Feliciano and Anthony Chickillo (8:15-8:45)...tune in on @560WQAM!

Fat Al not showing up huh...what a surprise.

Advertisement
Back