Golden In Hiding. Practice Cancelled. No Player Availability

So fat Manny says it was pre determined and Porter says it was family reasons. Somebody is lying = Golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
nuts.png
LMAO.

Shocking people jumped the gun. Absolutely shocking.

Advertisement
The stupidity of this board is out of control. Can some of you not process information? The day off for the players was planned, the family emergency today was obviously not.
I understand the disdain for the man, but Jesus Christ...

You could see the players were at their boiling point. I would not be surprised if there is a mutiny underway. I think Tracy Howard is going to murk Goldens soon.

All those fights were a direct "Fck You!" to Al Gorgin'. They're fed up with his ****.

Advertisement
No amount of practice is going to result in a change in scheme or underlying philosophy, so who gives a ****.

LULZ at all the gullible marks who automatically gulp down the story fed to Fat Manny. What do you think they're going to tell him?

Lol if you believe he really had a family emergency. And lol at believing that no practice Monday was predetermined.

It is possible the day off was planned and the family emergency just got in the way of the pressed. Don't shot the messenger

Advertisement
Back