Golden In Hiding. Practice Cancelled. No Player Availability

Advertisement
Complains about technique and execution on Saturday.
Cancels opportunity to teach both on Monday.

Later this year after one of the losses when he is blaming it on young and/or inexperienced players remember he didn't take every available opportunity to teach his players and give them practice reps to try and implement what he taught them.

Make the cot**** call BoT

bdavis02.jpg

Advertisement
maybe he's secretly interviewing for another head coaching gig

For what gig, Hialeah Optimist 115lb?

Puh-leeze. Them Hialeah parents would eat his *** alive.

There'd be street meat vendors in front of Bab**** Park selling "Golden on a stick" for $2 each.

LOL at the reference to Babc-ock park.
Lots of blood, sweat and tears left in that park.
I still drive by there every year when I visit home.

I hope he ******* quits. F*** him, his stupid fat ***** friend DNO, and anyone that thinks this guy's the answer. **** AL GOLDEN.

Advertisement
This means absolutely positively nothing. AG is simply giving the team Monday off.

Because they so desperately deserve it.

Loved how they ended summer practice early before the Louisville game. They felt the team had done enough to that point. Worked out well.

Advertisement
After his previous blowout losses and defensive buffoonery, he could point upwards, at the dark NCAA cloud to garner compassion and support. The Cane beat writers also feasted on that NCAA cloud as well.

There's no more inanimate object for Golden to point at, and the Media's hunger for negativity no longer feeds from the crumbs left from the NCAA. There's no more diversion, and if Golden thought the media was rough before....

Sad thing is, he had it. Golden actually had this program, his team, his people, his everything...@ 7-0 and ranked #7? After all the crap he took and all the negativity, recruiting, interviews, articles and blowout losses.....He Folded and lost it all...and instead of fighting, he just responded with "I told ya so" we're not close, we've got a long way to go.

There's very little sympathy in Miami. What a shame, it was too big for this guy.

Maybe we should play our schedule over 12 consecutive days. Too much time to prepare seems to not work out. At least our season would be over quickly.

@Manny_Navarro: Here's what I've been told by #UM. No practice Monday for #Canes was apparently predetermined. Golden wanted to give them a break

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back