Golden In Hiding. Practice Cancelled. No Player Availability

Advertisement
Greaseball busting out the tried and true family excuse that no one has the guts to question. Transfers from UM use it on him all the time. A slick scumbag right till the end.

****, he must have had a legitimate family reason when he didn't appear on the Joe Rose Show or Hurricane Hotline following the Louisville loss.

I hope everything is ok.

Is is wrong to say I'm skeptical of the family reason?

Awfully ******* convenient

Advertisement
Is there anyone interested in hearing what he has to say in a presser anyways? Saved everyone a whole bunch of time.

Including the Administration's, one would hope. If you cancel press conferences after each loss, that's not exactly going to help the perception of the University. Isn't it his responsibility to manage that? Haven't we given him a great deal of credit for that aspect of his role? If we take that away and only look at what happens on the field, what is left?

This is along the same lines as declining a penalty and allowing a short FG so you can avoid a 3rd and 14 situation. Things are getting awfully loopy around here.

Let's hope McCord threw him off the plane. Family reason my ***. Sources lol. If it was legit someone would put their name to it. Time for them to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when everyone was freaking out about Chad Thomas not making the trip to Nebraska.

So dumb. Wait like.... 24 hours.

Considering he's been deflecting criticism from himself and his incompetent assistants and refocusing it on the players for more than three years, I'm not sure why this latest display of cowardice would come as a surprise to anyone.

Advertisement
Guess the first explanation about al not doing press today was family related was bs, practice could happen without him. Something seems up, I hope

UM hired movers to pack his house, so he has to stay home to guard it.

No practice or interviews tomorrow. He'd gotta make arrangements with Realtors.

You could see the players were at their boiling point. I would not be surprised if there is a mutiny underway. I think Tracy Howard is going to murk Goldens soon.

Advertisement
Back