Golden going at blake

Advertisement
They should pay him the money or settle and be done with it. This is an embarrassement and kills our reputation when it is time to get rid of Manny. What are they doing over there?
Getting ready to go to a federal court. They better have deep pockets.

Golden sounds as whiny as ever in that email.

Says he didn’t have the talent to compete with Nebraska and Kansas State, and wanted an easier OOC schedule.

Basically, wanted to use the same smoke and mirrors he did at Temple (MAC schedule) to position himself for the Penn State job.

I’m glad his master plan failed!

He’s the absolute worst hire Miami has made since becoming relevant.
Worst hire until Manure that is!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Plot twist no one saw coming 6 years ago

Al Golden ultimately does becomes savior of Miami football

It got old and turned into Dabo worship around here but I'd probably be inclined to give Swinney credit for Blake's firing too if (please Gawd) it results from this.

Advertisement
Only at Miami would an AD do everything that Blake has done or hasn't done and even survive this. Time will tell but I am not confident James gets fired over this.

Why should Blake get fired over this?
He was simply following the order of the carnival gypsies.

Advertisement
if players suffered non contact injuries while practicing on fields after the head football coach warned the AD about them being dangerous?
If proven true, and multiple lawsuits result, this could be what gets James fired. UM would scapegoat him. At least I hope.

Advertisement
Back