Golden going at blake

Advertisement
That's not entirely true.
Yeah, Shapiro had been busted before Golden took the job, but there wasn't really a connection established between his crimes and his role as a UM booster until that Yahoo expose.....as a matter of fact, in the days leading up to that expose, alot of UM fans were giddy thinking it was about fsu or if getting busted so, yeah, UM was not honest with Golden...no surprise as the school has the ethics of carnival gypsies.

I disagree.

While the Yahoo article had a great deal of specificity, the Miami Herald reports before that time were not just 1-sentence blurbs.

Advertisement
Actually it was, at least with respect to UM athletics.

What I'm getting at is very simple. This isn't 1986. Golden and/or his agent have Google. So either he finds the articles and asks about them in his interview, or POSSIBLY people at UM knew more of the specifics, and did not volunteer that information. However, THAT would be hard to prove. If you then follow down the pathway of "nobody knew all of the bombshells that Nevin had", then UM and Golden had equal access to the knowledge.

I simply find it hard to believe that Golden has EVIDENCE (maybe a suspicion, but not evidence) that UM knew more than they let on to him.

Advertisement
Wonder if any of those monthly .24 cent checks are getting cash. 😆.
It costs more for the stamp on the envelope Blake must be trying to insult him by sending these monthly.

I'd pay $$$ to see anyone.... especially Golden cashing a $0.24 check at a bank window

Wonder if he wore a disguise? Or if he waited a couple of months so he could get paid in bills?

The expression after he left on the tellers face would be priceless

laughingb.gif

as Much as I don’t like golden. That troll and eichort suckered him into the job. He had no idea about NCAA and they knew

Nothing was definite, but the accusation had been made. Fans knew the rumor a year prior to the Yahoo! article. Golden took full advantage of his "ignorance" and used his buyout to protect D'Onofrio and himself.

Advertisement
Nothing was definite, but the accusation had been made. Fans knew the rumor a year prior to the Yahoo! article. Golden took full advantage of his "ignorance" and used his buyout to protect D'Onofrio and himself.
spot on! on a related note, i believe Golden was hired because he had the right look and persona to handle a scandal. he wasn't hired for his football coaching talent.

Advertisement
BS. He had a contract and was fired without cause. He deserves all the remaining money he was owed less what he has gotten paid by the Lions since he left.

Good lord, I was being facetious. Yes, I realize he was terminated for performance and the university is obligated under the terms of his contract.

Advertisement
Back