Golden calls out the Gatas for negative recruiting

The man cannot even button his ****ing jacket.
277.jpg

Classic Muschamp.

Looks like he didn't check and see if that jacket had all the buttons when he bought it at the thrift store.

Advertisement
We do recruits want to go to a guy that yells at you and is possibly at the point of striking you.

142.gif

Would never let my kid play for a coach that would act like this.

What parent in their right mind who allow this lunatic to influence their kids?

You would be surprised at what parents will allow.. Stop acting like y'all are perfect *** parents. I know parents who smoke with their kids, drink with their kids. Do I condone it no, but when it comes to parenting nothing surprises me.

Advertisement
All you need to know about Muschamp is he was born in the same town I grew up in and graduated from high school in that town. (He did move between then). That man is full blood hillbilly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We do recruits want to go to a guy that yells at you and is possibly at the point of striking you.

142.gif

Would never let my kid play for a coach that would act like this.

What parent in their right mind who allow this lunatic to influence their kids?

You would be surprised at what parents will allow.. Stop acting like y'all are perfect *** parents. I know parents who smoke with their kids, drink with their kids. Do I condone it no, but when it comes to parenting nothing surprises me.

Never said I was a "perfect ***" parent. Nor, am I acting like one.
The fact of the matter is you have to question the parenting skills of anyone allowing their children to be guided by a coach who has severe anger management problems.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back