Golden calls out the Gatas for negative recruiting

Problem2

All-American
Premium
We all knew it shietttt

Al Golden just took a major shot at the Gators when @JoeRoseShow asked about negativity surrounding the UM program over the last few years..
6:36am - 9 Sep 13

(Cont.) Golden said UF was a big part of creating the negative perception of the UM program (implying negative recruiting) @JoeRoseShow
6:37am - 9 Sep 13

Advertisement
Scumbag
275.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe Muschamp is being honest. Maybe he's telling kids that things they overlook in Cowtown will get them thrown off the team in Miami.

Lmao Golden just keeps beating the **** out of Muschump, keep pouring more salt on the wound Coach.

Advertisement
We do recruits want to go to a guy that yells at you and is possibly at the point of striking you.

142.gif

"There's going to be a lot of people who didn't stand with us who are going to be remembered for not standing with us. 'I Stand With The U' means this is tough right now. This is about as tough as it gets in our business. We've got a bunch of coaches and players that are digging in and rather than running are going to fight their way out of it. Now do you stand with us or not? And that is the truth. That is the truth. From my heart, that is the truth."

- General Alfred Golden

He's amassing an army.

He gave you a chance to get your licks in, Muschamp. He's coming..

Last edited:
Advertisement
That guy is unstable...psychologically well adjusted people do not act like that. His halftime rant, the way he yells at players....that guy is a ticking time bomb. I'm amazed he hasn't had some sort of incident yet.

Last edited:
"There's going to be a lot of people who didn't stand with us who are going to be remembered for not standing with us. 'I Stand With The U' means this is tough right now. This is about as tough as it gets in our business. We've got a bunch of coaches and players that are digging in and rather than running are going to fight their way out of it. Now do you stand with us or not? And that is the truth. That is the truth. From my heart, that is the truth."

- General Alfred Golden

He's amassing an army.

He gave you a chance to get your licks in, Muschamp. He's coming..

Word..

JC

Advertisement
Im listening to the interview right now and I loved how he called them out!

Look out NCAA a storm is coming

6_1064778.jpg

That guy is unstable...psychologically well adjusted people do not act like that. His halftime rant, the way he yells at players....that guy is a ticking time bomb. I'm amazed he hasn't had some sorth of incident yet.

It's Gainesville. I'm sure they just covered his incidents up.

Advertisement
That guy is unstable...psychologically well adjusted people do not act like that. His halftime rant, the way he yells at players....that guy is a ticking time bomb. I'm amazed he hasn't had some sort of incident yet.

Product of several generations of inbreeding.

I used to wonder if it was an act. I think he's actually just off.

That guy is unstable...psychologically well adjusted people do not act like that. His halftime rant, the way he yells at players....that guy is a ticking time bomb. I'm amazed he hasn't had some sorth of incident yet.

It's Gainesville. I'm sure they just covered his incidents up.

What I was thinking. Probably plenty of "incidents". You just don't know about them.

Advertisement
Back