Golden calls out the Gatas for negative recruiting

Advertisement
148.gif

Heard the interview.

Got to hammer the point that their recruits will forever have to live with the fact that they opted out of the rivalry.

IMO this game has huge implications even on the talk **** ometer!

Advertisement
If some of you were an FSU or FLA fan, Would you still feel the same about the negative recruiting towards Miami? My guess is No. I could care less what Florida does, all the arrests or negative recruiting included.

Bob Knight Psycho 2.0

Couple of differences. One, Bob Knight had twenty years of winning and multiple national titles to his credit. Two, every time Knight went off, Indiana would trot out Isaiah Thomas who would defend him with "he made me a man" stuff. I don't see either of those two things happening with Muschamp. He's just a football coach with some apparently significant issues.

Advertisement
That guy is unstable...psychologically well adjusted people do not act like that. His halftime rant, the way he yells at players....that guy is a ticking time bomb. I'm amazed he hasn't had some sort of incident yet.

yeah, but on a brighter note ... he fits in there

Yeah, great line by AG, but wish he would have expanded on it and really taken the gloves off. Also seems like the line went right over Joe's head - didn't catch it and never asked AL a follow up.

Advertisement
293.jpg

During Muschamp’s stint as Texas’ defensive coordinator, Longhorns players came to call Muschamp "Coach Blood". It was a nickname he earned during his first game with the team as he scratched his face while violently ripping off his headset in frustration. With blood trickling down his cheek, Muschamp continued to coach. Never mind that his frustration came in a game against “mighty” Florida Atlantic. Or that he was expressing ire at his defense for allowing a first down. It’s that manic intensity that put Muschamp on the map to begin with and endears him to his players.

That's a motivational ploy he borrowed from old Georgia defensive coordinator Erk Russell. So yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back