Golden calls out the Gatas for negative recruiting

Advertisement
Haven't listened to the interview with Rose yet. But Al had a thinly veiled reference to this during his post game, I believe.

268.jpg

He probably can't handle the pressure. Following Urban the bar has been set really high and those ***s believe they should be in contention every year. All the outbursts and crazy behavior may be little cracks in his psyche as the pressure continues to build year after year.

Advertisement
He probably can't handle the pressure. Following Urban the bar has been set really high and those ***s believe they should be in contention every year. All the outbursts and crazy behavior may be little cracks in his psyche as the pressure continues to build year after year.

No that's just him. I remember watching one game when he head butted a player with a helmet on. The dude was bleeding the rest of the game.

I remember watching him go nuts when he was the DC at Texas. That's who he is. Some kids respond to that, some don't.

Advertisement
There's a version of that Muschimp GIF that has words with it. It's ******* hilarious but I can't find it.

Am I the only person who feels like Muschamp would walk the other way if he saw Al in a dark alley?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember watching him go nuts when he was the DC at Texas. That's who he is. Some kids respond to that, some don't.

I remember seeing this as well and thinking that he has to be playing around to keep his players focused. Clearly, this isn't the case.

Glad he's in canesville... Hope he stays forever!

Advertisement
Back