Golden banner

I absolutely like the idea of using the extra coin for a banner/sign inside Joe Robbie......

Advertisement
going to donate... but can someone tell me what its going to say before i do!? thanks and awesome idea

going to donate... but can someone tell me what its going to say before i do!? thanks and awesome idea

Some variation of this:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead
Thanks, Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead
Thank you, Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead
Thanks to Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead

Explanation on the previous page.

If the banner is not grammatically correct, rival fans will have field day with the pics on their websites.

My suggestion is to have Dan E D. pre-script some stories about how the pilot and banner company employees are all uf/FSU/ asterisk grads. :drevil:

Advertisement
If the banner is not grammatically correct, rival fans will have field day with the pics on their websites.

My suggestion is to have Dan E D. pre-script some stories about how the pilot and banner company employees are all uf/FSU/ asterisk grads. :drevil:

I'd go with "someone hacked our banner". That seems to work for politicians and "celebrities".

Guys if we want a sign for iside the stadium I can bring it in from the field level as I'm on the field for the game and I can hand it up to someone to take to the section its going to be put up in. Let me know I'm more than happy to help

Can't it be something like U Stood With Us, We Stand With U?

"Thanks" is too, eh, to me.

Thanks, Al and Donna.
"What the **** for?"
Uh, there's another plane coming.

Advertisement
I like What the ****'s sentence much better. The only thing I'd add is specifically reference Golden.

So "Golden, U stood with us......."

But overall...great idea guys.

I'd go with "someone hacked our banner". That seems to work for politicians and "celebrities".
1 of the ''fire Coker'' banners was misspelled too. The company left the 2nd "E" off of Paul Dee's name, even though they spelled it right on the other one. That was the other thing that people made fun of COH for.

409.jpg

Last edited:
"Golden, U stood with us......." is much better. Catchy and obvious to what it is referring to... most importantly catchy.

and is it possible to do a a banner in the stadium? don't know if that's been answered before but i think that will be great. cameras can show it on television and golden will see it live, rather than some reporter letting him know about the plane.

Advertisement
Whatever it's gonna be, just decide in some clear and uniform way. Then let me know. I'll check back in the morning when I get sent the contract and pay for it.

No "Stand With the U." That's associated with Papa ****, which means he probably stole it from someone else.

Advertisement

Some variation of this:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead
Thanks, Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead
Thank you, Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead
Thanks to Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead

Explanation on the previous page.

Any of these are perfect.

Advertisement
Back