Golden banner

Still think the players motto would be cool inside the stadium...

"We all we got, We all we need"

Advertisement
Thanks for getting this going guys. Just donated $20. I'm up in Erie pa freezing my *** off. Wish I could be at the game to see it. Hook me up with a pic or two Saturday. I stand with the U!

"U Rode Out The Storm. Now Go Create One"
"We Couldn't Agree On Anything #Confused"
"This Pilot Is Drunk #MayDay"

Can we take the extra money and pay for another plane/banner next week....over Doak Campbell Stadium?

Now that is some fan support.....

Advertisement
i, too, support this:

AL & DONNA U STOOD WITH US, WE STAND WITH U

my issue with this is that Donna was never at risk of leaving for another job- if anything its Al & Jim. thanks Al and Donna works better to me in a way as we are thanking her for doing a solid job vs not abandoning us like al could have

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the link to use. You can't copy and paste the link from the top of our browser since that link includes your sessions hash.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=M6KVG9NHNPHRG

finally found it...I read a post that there is enough money? Or are you still accepting donations for this to happen?

An update on the first post be nice for others to see as well...Thanks

Last I saw they were still collecting money, they are looking to do a banner inside the stadium with what is left over.

Advertisement
Bomb, how many times are you going to post and delete the same thing? Might as well just leave it out there, no? I think it's a good conversation to have.

Advertisement
Back