Golden banner

Like the banner in the 400 section. It can hang the whole game.it'll show up on national tv and maybe even the highlights.

Advertisement
How much have we collected?

$1,040.

I'll straight up post a pic of the receipt whenever this lady finally decides what plane to get us, so no worries on overages. If there's extra money, I agree we should do a banner for inside the stadium.

I also wouldn't be opposed to buying the entire team and administration miso soup and have them all share a 12 pack of sprite. Just to close the loop.

Advertisement
How much have we collected?

$1,040.

I'll straight up post a pic of the receipt whenever this lady finally decides what plane to get us, so no worries on overages. If there's extra money, I agree we should do a banner for inside the stadium.

I also wouldn't be opposed to buying the entire team and administration miso soup and have them all share a 12 pack of sprite. Just to close the loop.

I'd be cool with sending any overage to a certain prisoners cellmate for a small favor.

Advertisement
This....there has to be a way to work this in. I donated late but I was late getting back to this thread. If we don't fly a banner with the extra money, we should have a large sign printed out to flash at this game and every home game for the rest of the year. Just my two cents.
The actual team motto this year would be cool...

"We all we got, We all we need"

Advertisement
Oh they will show alot of highlights because they will still be talking about the NCAA so we will got alot of run especially if we win. ESPN loves to eat that ish up!
Like the banner in the 400 section. It can hang the whole game.it'll show up on national tv and maybe even the highlights.

I doubt they show many highlights for the Wake game. The VT game would work.

Advertisement
Oh they will show alot of highlights because they will still be talking about the NCAA so we will got alot of run especially if we win. ESPN loves to eat that ish up!

I doubt they show many highlights for the Wake game. The VT game would work.

Its Wake on ESPNU. VT game will be at worst on ESPN prime time unless we lose to Wake. BTW small very small possibility that Miami gets gameday for VT.

Advertisement
Back