Godby v. IMG Academy (Sun Sports)

watching the game up here in NC and definately like patchan's motor, he is blowing by the defenders lol

Advertisement
Does IMG give out scholarships?

Think so. They have picked up about 50%+ of the top tier talent in their area. BCS level facilities and coaching.

Umm..http://www.imgacademy.com/sites/default/files/academics/050614_Team-Sport_Academy_Rate_Card.pdf

That's ridiculous.

It's basically an athlete factory. School in the morning, all sports work in the afternoon. I'm guess these top ranked football guys get full scholarships or reduced tuition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very impressed with the canes at IMG. Just hope that Weinke doesnt put a bug in Jimbos ear about St Louis. That dude is the truth.

patchan goes without saying. He played lights out.

I like Fines. Hes just a plain ole fat NG. Which is what we need! Was impressed by what I saw.

Advertisement
Very impressed with the canes at IMG. Just hope that Weinke doesnt put a bug in Jimbos ear about St Louis. That dude is the truth.

I like Fines. Hes just a plain ole fat NG. Which is what we need! Was impressed by what I saw.

I agree with all of this. But I don't think Weinke can do sh*t about our future All American tackle. He's solid and Patchan will whoop his *** if he even thinks about FSU. Sucks, however, to have Weinke at that football factory. EG Green is the OC, too.

Patchan and St. Louis are beasts. Patchan could be a nightmare if he continues to hit the weights. Especially in college program.

Fines looks good. Could be solid for us. Need all the help we can get at DT.

Loftus, ehhhh idk man.

I agree with all of this. But I don't think Weinke can do sh*t about our future All American tackle. He's solid and Patchan will whoop his *** if he even thinks about FSU. Sucks, however, to have Weinke at that football factory. EG Green is the OC, too.

Don't have to worry bout FSU they haven't offered St Louis

Sounds like St. Louis and Patchan looked really impressive, Fines was quiet, and Loftus is drawing extremely negative reviews based on what's been written in this thread.

A lot of posters here were highly skeptical about Loftus and didn't think he should've been a take prior to his commitment. Sounds like that skepticism will only ramp up now.

Advertisement
Back