Godby v. IMG Academy (Sun Sports)

Advertisement
I'm about to go full ****** on St. Louis after watching three possessions. He's going to be a STAR.

Advertisement
I mentioned earlier about the number of double teams Fines was facing. Christmas should have been commanding the double as a senior last year. Thanks for the info.

Ryan Fines
After watching his Hudl film, is it me or is he underrated? Watching him next to 4 star Demarcus Christmas (#90 who signed with FSU, #6 ranked DT in the country last year). He seems to be quicker off the ball and seems to face more double teams despite being a year younger and less known. He might be a steal at DT. Great hustle, can penetrate, strong as an ox taking on double teams, not much of a pass rusher though. Now knowing this is his highlight film, I went back to watch Christmas' junior film and it was no where near as impressive IMO playing alongside 4 star Derrick Calloway who signed with USF. IMO this I'd is really underrated or Christmas is really overrated. What do you guys think?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1546521/...ghts/121997377 Fines film

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/406474/highlights/10447384 Christmas film

Someone tweeted that he was ranked the number 1 DT in the state in the FL FNL magazine. Think he was a top 50 player in the state in their rankings as well.

I'm sorry but Loftus is not good. Kid feet is horrible, he comes off the line so soft. When he get beats. He just pushes the guy. Patchan has blown pass him.3 times and got to the qb.

Advertisement
I'm sorry but Loftus is not good. Kid feet is horrible, he comes off the line so soft. When he get beats. He just pushes the guy. Patchan has blown pass him.3 times and got to the qb.

I have a feeling Milo pushes him out

several dudes on this board have said much of the same. Think he'll get dropped off if we get Milo and Merrick

Advertisement
Loftus went to my old high school before he transferred to godby, he must've balled out at one of the camps cause I don't see it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back