Goat

Advertisement
Whenever I used to debate people over who I thought is the greatest QB of all-time I was firmly in the camp of Joe Montana, but not any more. No offense to Dan Marino fans, but there's some QB's who put up Xbox numbers throughout their careers, but they were always lacking that "IT" factor. In my opinion that's what separates the Brady's and Montana's of the world from everybody else. That's why Lebron will never come close to Jordan in my eyes. Big time players make big time plays in big time games. The reason why I give the edge to Brady is the fact that Montana played on some GREAT teams with the likes of Clark, Craig, Rice, Taylor, Rathman, B.Jones, etc. Other that Randy Moss, who's stint with Brady was extremely brief, Brady has largely done it with a rag-tag bunch of WR's. Also, I can't recall him ever having a truly great RB to work with in the backfield either. Another point I would make about the All-Time greats in each sport(Jordan, Brady, etc.) is they have the remarkable ability to make those around them better. They demand excellence, which permeates throughout the organization. The crazy thing is, when I watch Brady he looks like he could go another five years.

Advertisement
Nothing about Brady is even a debate anymore.

He's so far and away the GOAT at his position, even bringing up another name means your takes are immediately discarded as trash. Get lost with it.

He is without question, the best of all time, any position, any generation.

If you think anything other than that, your take is wrong.

Let's not forget New England wouldn't be in the Super Bowl without that bonehead Kansas City LB lining up offsides late in the 4th quarter when Brady threw his 3rd interception of the game that would have sealed it for the Chiefs, but was nullified by the penalty.

Advertisement
Bellichick was doing so great before Brady

We've seen sample sizes of what Belichick has done without Brady. His results aren't bad. In his first Super Bowl, Brady accounted for 1 TD the entire playoffs. The first 3 super bowls were primarily due to Belichick's defenses.

The **** slurping of Brady is truly fascinating, considering that this is Belichick's system and he's the primary driving force of the Pats' dynasty run.

Advertisement
Ok, (b]what does Brady do so much better than Manning? [/b]Manning had John Fox, Gary Kubiak, Jim Caldwell, and Tony Dungy (his only legit coach) that he's taken to the Super Bowl. Brady's always had Belichick.
If you don’t know the answer to that, you’re probably one of the people responsible for the last four Miami Hurricanes corches.

He wins. He gets it done. Over and over. He does. Himself. When it counts.

Manning went to four SBs, won 2. Got his *** handed to him twice, including getting totally waxed by Seattle.

Brady is headed to his 9th SB. He’s 5-3 so far. The three he lost, all within one score.

In 2 of 3 Super Bowls Brady lost, he took his team down the field for the game leading drive only for defense not to hold in 1 game, and the other Wes Walker dropped a huge pass that would’ve put Pats in position to win.

In the other won he lost last year he set a super bow record in passing yards, while his defense gave up 41 points.

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1548080480380.jpg

Yeah, anyone who can't say that Brady is the GOAT is just lying to themselves. Dude is in the conversation as the all-time greatest athlete, regardless of sport; football crown is definitely his.

Don't give me that trash about Manning. Dude isn't even Top 3 all-time, let alone #1.

If you don’t know the answer to that, you’re probably one of the people responsible for the last four Miami Hurricanes corches.

He wins. He gets it done. Over and over. He does. Himself. When it counts.

Manning went to four SBs, won 2. Got his *** handed to him twice, including getting totally waxed by Seattle.

Brady is headed to his 9th SB. He’s 5-3 so far. The three he lost, all within one score.

Manning got his *** handed to him once in a SB. The lost to NO in '09 was a close game. The three he lost were Eli Manning twice and Nick Foles.

Advertisement
Back