Goat

I guess our definitions of "luck" differ, luck to me is the helmet catch, or the edleman bobbling catch that bounced off a guys leg in Atlanta, those were just lucky, a guy lining up offsides then having to ask his coach "was i?" after the play is not luck... thats stupidity.

Yeah, it's stupidity on Ford's part. And it's lucky for Brady that Ford did something stupid at a key moment.

The two are not mutually exclusive. In this case, one man's stupidity is another man's good fortune.

Advertisement
...........Again - Brady's a Mount Rushmore QB, but he's not the clear GOAT. I really don't know how often I have to type this to where you guys can grasp this. And to be clear, I don't think there is a legitimate GOAT at QB given that context has to be considered as well as the fact that the Pats are the best ran organization in football. You put Brady on the Jags or the Raiders, I guarantee you he doesn't have the same success.
Then why are you even arguing? What does it matter to you if the rest of the football universe views Brady as GOAT. You don't even think there is such a thing so the argument is irrelevant to you.

You've already admitted you think he's a "Mount Rushmore QB" so why waste all this time arguing about a GOAT title that you don't even believe exists.

if Manning, Rogers, Brees, Montana, and Marino were on the dolphins he'd have 0 superbowls and likely be retired already due to injury. how does that make him the Goat if he would be awful on any other team?

Manning could of won a superbowl with a dolphins roster, he would be smart enough to adjust the OL which has been the major issue the last 15 years. Rodgers is mobile enough to make the **** OL a none issue. prob with brady is when the OL is ****, he is on the ground crying like a baby and they lose. that's how the dolphins beat the pats 1 time a year.

Why is Tom Brady the GOAT?

Reason #27493

154942077356170.gif

Ed Reeds reads that play and picks it off

Todd Gurley being hurt killed the Rams

He would do fine but would he have beaten LA, Boston or Detroit? Not with any team he's been on so far. I could imagine him playing Detroit, they absolutely beat up players. When BB was king.

Agree
I actually think the queen
Basically this. This thread is proving who would let Brady come and pound their wife/girlfriend. @YLCANE seems he'd be the first to volunteer his significant other up, then proceed to name the kid that is conceived after Brady.
lol
I dont even like the Pats I’m a cowboy fan, unfortunately!
You are just a tard and or you want to get on your knees and slurp Marino brees Bradshaw and Montana because they are all on your mount rushmore

This thread cracks me up. You are probably a butt hurt fin fan and you just can’t see the obvious

No worries though, slurp on whoever you want 👍

Advertisement
Ed Reeds reads that play and picks it off

Todd Gurley being hurt killed the Rams
Every one knows Ed Reed is The Goat Safety and he owned. But no disrespect Ed Reed had an unbelievable NFL career is in The Hall and Retired, his time has passed. Stop hating and give credit where credit is due. Tom Brady is The Goat Qb.

Are we still arguing a 6X SB winning QB, 4X SB MVP is not GOAT? Let’s just call him Most Accomplished and move on.

Advertisement
Then why are you even arguing? What does it matter to you if the rest of the football universe views Brady as GOAT. You don't even think there is such a thing so the argument is irrelevant to you.

You've already admitted you think he's a "Mount Rushmore QB" so why waste all this time arguing about a GOAT title that you don't even believe exists.

Because it's a forum and I'm bringing up a discussion. Fck out of here.

Agree
I actually think the queen

lol
I dont even like the Pats I’m a cowboy fan, unfortunately!
You are just a tard and or you want to get on your knees and slurp Marino brees Bradshaw and Montana because they are all on your mount rushmore

This thread cracks me up. You are probably a butt hurt fin fan and you just can’t see the obvious

No worries though, slurp on whoever you want 👍

Thanks, sparky. Will do.

Advertisement
Back